đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

If you think about this palette being for the Fame era, the colors do make sense. It was not a really colorful era there was a lot of black, white, nude, gold, silver, light pink...

If she does the next palettes after her other eras, they will be for sure more "exciting". 

Anyways I'm so curious now after reading all this back and forth to see how it is in person :sis:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks cheap and basic. If she’s going to act like she’s changing the world with makeup at least make something groundbreaking, not a pallet that looks like it should be sold at the dollar store. 

2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I wish i had the time to worry about a celebrity's makeup bran

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif

You've been an active member of a pop star's fan forum since 2016, with content count of 16,027, and your last post was discussing Justin Beiber's haircut.

Whether you like or dislike her makeup bran, you're using your time as poorly as the rest of us. :vegas:

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, Phlop said:

I hope she goes back to making music and not taking a 4 year hiatus ala Rih and making makeup.

The makeup line is basic and Gaga isn’t known for her beauty. So it makes no sense. The last couple pics we’ve gotten have been pretty, but I’d rather have LG6 and 7 before the next palette.

Are you ****ing serious gaga loves makeup she said herself that she loves to transform herself with makeup so yes it does make sense

Madling
10 hours ago, Enigma said:

Oh because the opinion of a bunch of fans who are not into makeup is more relevant :sure:

I, a Gaga fan who is into makeup, and a bunch of people who are also into makeup and like discussing new releases, all think this is trash.

You can keep your lack of makeup knowledge / interest to yourself and let me share my feelings about this or simply say you like it and move on. I'm not the one that's gonna quote you to tell you you're wrong unless you come for me :hor:

Nope. The language you're using shows just how irrelevant your opinion is.  There's nothing actually wrong with the palette. Just because you don't like the colors doesn't justify you calling it "trash".  If you used it and it stained your skin,  or completely dried you out, or faded within an hour I could understand your negativity. But nobody has used it yet and the colors are ones most people would and could wear. 

You're just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to look big within that whole beauty community. Which, by the way, seems on par with political forums with how toxic it can be.  They really want HL to fail so they can act smug. I'm glad Gaga is doing it her way.  She doesnt need your seal if approval.  And imagine getting vexed because packaging which is going to go into the literal trash doesn't light up and do jumping jacks around the room. Some of you don't realize how ridiculous you sound. 

Madling
3 hours ago, SKANK said:

tumblr_inline_n5bxokJxg81soma0j.gif

You've been an active member of a pop star's fan forum since 2016, with content count of 16,027, and your last post was discussing Justin Beiber's haircut.

Whether you like or dislike her makeup bran, you're using your time as poorly as the rest of us. :vegas:

I'd like to report a murder 🤣🤣🤗

Madling
5 hours ago, Wild said:

It looks cheap and basic. If she’s going to act like she’s changing the world with makeup at least make something groundbreaking, not a pallet that looks like it should be sold at the dollar store. 

Go around looking at dollar store make up on the regular do you? 

1ooo d0veZ
13 minutes ago, Madling said:

Nope. The language you're using shows just how irrelevant your opinion is.  There's nothing actually wrong with the palette. Just because you don't like the colors doesn't justify you calling it "trash".  If you used it and it stained your skin,  or completely dried you out, or faded within an hour I could understand your negativity. But nobody has used it yet and the colors are ones most people would and could wear. 

You're just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to look big within that whole beauty community. Which, by the way, seems on par with political forums with how toxic it can be.  They really want HL to fail so they can act smug. I'm glad Gaga is doing it her way.  She doesnt need your seal if approval.  And imagine getting vexed because packaging which is going to go into the literal trash doesn't light up and do jumping jacks around the room. Some of you don't realize how ridiculous you sound. 

It looks like something sold in Dollar Tree. Sorry.

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

1ooo d0veZ
On 11/30/2019 at 6:37 AM, Sepsami said:

She's never gonna be rid of her batshit crazy reputation is she :selena:

Then why are you even here....:selena:

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Madling
20 minutes ago, PARTNR SWPPNG CLUB said:

It looks like something sold in Dollar Tree. Sorry.

So don't buy it then. Quit whining.  You're all so cringe 🤣🤣🤣

JusKeepBreathin

tenor.gif

It should be called Haus Labs by Joanne pallette.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

PartySick

Ugh you guys are toxic. No wonder Gaga cut us off.

I hope LG6 never comes and she just does makeup and acting for the rest of her career.

đź–¤

Archived