๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Haus Labs palette PANNED on reddit

Supersonic

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

ย 

Ok we get it she used a shallow throwaway sentence to say this was meaningful to her like every beauty guru does. We don't know how much of that is true. Being involved in every aspect can range from sparking all the ideas to being a yes-person to whoever had them first.ย 

Anyhow, this doesn't fit Gaga's brand (TO ME. I don't need 30 of you telling me otherwise thanks). And if that's what Gaga's brand has become well... I'm sorry to say it has cheapened a lot because this looks like something you could buy from Younique

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

I love how critical you are of Gaga for โ€œpumping up herย walletโ€ but Kesha can get all the coins.

ย 

Kesha's makeup line actually looks at least a bit inspired and fits her brand. She's all about being wild and free, and her palette is rainbow (well, I heard, cause I couldn't find pictures). She also got a color-changing gloss and cool stuff like that. It doesn't feel like a cash grab. It feels like an authentic venture for her brand.

Maybe both are cash grabs, who knows. But one of them has terrible marketingย 

MessyTop
21 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

i'm sorry, but you said theย same thing during the Haus Labs launch and you told everyone to be kind even though you kept trashing everything Gaga did relating to Haus Labs. How is that being kind?

I can trash a product but im not attacking people. Thatโ€™s the problem some of you( im not saying you are) take anything against HL so personal. And is not. You can dislike music or a product and still be kind.ย 
Sorry for trying to bring some positive message to the topic.ย 

2 hours ago, Madling said:

"but girl"ย 

ย 

Girl, what? You think this is gonna be the only palette she releases?ย 

No? When she releases an eyeshadow palette with colors I donโ€™t currently own Iโ€™m probably going to buy it

I already own 8 Haus Beauty products, one being from the holiday collection that just dropped :v

It just doesn't look high quality for the price point. Then again that's off of an image and not the actual product in front of me.ย 

It is a bit shocking that she is keeping it safe, but don't forget that it is holiday and she has to establish herself in the beauty world. Plus the beauty world is like never satisfied with anything it feels like. I wouldn't take it to heart.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Lion Heart
Spoiler

They're right.

ย 

โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€

Gagaplayer315

The bitterness in this thread whewย :bradley:ย But likeย Haus Labs isn't going anywhere so...

rickey smiley love GIF by TV One

RenegAde

Isn'tย this what people said about the glam attacks and the first line? Didn'tย  people bash the packaging and called it cheap ?

and then when it was finally lauched ,it got nothing but rave reviews from the beauty community.

Guys ignore the haters ,they really have no clue what they are talking about

Luna Lovegood

as it shouldย 

lunaโ€™s advocate

I hope she goes back to making music and not taking a 4 year hiatus ala Rih and making makeup.

The makeup line is basic and Gaga isnโ€™t known for her beauty. So it makes no sense. The last couple pics weโ€™ve gotten have been pretty, but Iโ€™d rather have LG6 and 7 before the next palette.

BYE

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I hope she goes back to making music and not taking a 4 year hiatus ala Rih and making makeup.

Movies would be fine too, for moi. At least weโ€™ll still get an art form. :enigma:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

RenegAde
33 minutes ago, Phlop said:

The makeup line is basic and Gaga isnโ€™t known for her beauty. So it makes no sense. The last couple pics weโ€™ve gotten have been pretty, but Iโ€™d rather have LG6 and 7 before the next palette.

This is such a tired response

28 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

This is such a tired response

Okay so I guess you prefer eye liner over albums and thatโ€™s on you. Tired.

BYE

Archived