πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Red, 1989, π–—π–Šπ–•π–šπ–™π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ or Lover?

Red Velvet

Which album is the best?  

204 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is the best?

• Red
    • π–—π–Šπ–•π–šπ–™π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“
    • Lover
    • All
    • Speak Now

Featured Posts

Gagaism
37 minutes ago, Davian said:

reputation made me stan and is still my favorite album from her:flutter:Β I lived for her attitude that era:giveup:

TaaaaaaasteΒ :enigma:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticaPunk
42 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

π–—π–Šπ–•π–šπ–™π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ has: Getaway Car, New Year's Day, I Did Something Bad and Delicate.

shading ready for it, lwymmd, ciwywv & dwoht

Gagaism

I’ve started to be a fan on Red, but my favorite is reputation. The songsΒ are very relatable to things I was living through that time, is such a great album, I went to see the tour which was magical so yes.

Blown Away

The one that contains the career highlights Dear John, Enchanted, Sparks Fly and Back to December

Speak Now

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Versace

Suddenly you guys like reputation? Good I guess. I remember how some of you called it her weakest album and that it comes nowhere near how good 1989 and now some people on here say that about Lover and how it'sΒ nowhere near as good as reputation. It baffles me how people start to appreciate an album only after another one is released and so onΒ :ladyhaha:

AnywaysΒ 

her best album sonically: 1989Β Β 

her best album lyrically: Red

my fav album of hers: reputationΒ 

I'd like to point out that Lover as an era not as an album is my fav era yet. Her best promotional cycle in my opinion, we got fedΒ with performances, interviews, fun easter eggs and 3 singles before the album. I'm hoping we get one more single which I think we will and probably will be The Man.Β 

Red Velvet
39 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

shading ready for it, lwymmd, ciwywv & dwoht

I thought of them more as highlights and how they represent the album.Β 

New Year's Day and Delicate gave on the vulnerable side of Taylor she has on all of her records.

Getaway Car and IΒ Did Something Bad is the side Taylor wanted to show for her lead single.Β 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Ally Campana

Red is objectively her best album.Β 
However, reputation will remain as her most prominent and importantΒ body of work ofΒ her entire career. It is also a personal favourite of mine.

The album came after almost 3 years of silence after her reputation got torn to shreds by the media through the Kimye drama, Calvin break up and Tom Hiddleston romance. 1989 was her peak where everyone loved her but at the end of the era, everyone hated her.Β 

reputation was her way of taking back the narrative forΒ herself and writing her own story. She addressedΒ the drama as well as the media bombarding against her imageΒ and showed a darker,Β edgier side of herself for the first time. The albumΒ addressed how fake some of her β€˜friends’ after her trials and tribulations with the media. It was her rebirth, as one of the lines of LWYMMD implies β€˜The old Taylor can’t come to the phone right now. Why? Oh cause she’s dead’. This was her first rebirth as an artist and came at the time when the whole world was throwing bricks at her. She came out triumphant from the drama,Β flawlessly took back her narrative and proved to the world that she is here to stay.

Does it matter? Damage is done

FentyGa

my favourite to least are:

reputation>speak now=red>1989>lover

then taylor swift, thenΒ fearless but we’re not counting those, i guess

but red is herΒ best album quality-wise

Archived