Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

HBO's Watchmen

weed

Featured Posts

There was no thread in the first three pages of Entertainment threads so I figured there is none so I can make one :vegas:

Anyways, are any of y'all watching this show!!! I just finished episode 6 and oh my GOD it's so good, the whole show is just so good overall. The focus on racism is so intense and honestly a little surprising at first, but it's based in reality and executed phenomenally (episode 6 wow I teared up frequently). The twists in the story (I don't know the comics, only seen the movie) are so good and I frankly don't see most of them coming. Visuals, acting, dialogue even are really well done imo. 

Share your thoughts if you're also watching :classy: next episode premieres tomorrow night!

thatfoxyfeeling

It's really well done, better than the film. Regina King and Frances Fisher are so good! 

3 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's really well done, better than the film. Regina King and Frances Fisher are so good! 

I kind of miss the Snyder-filter of the movie lol dark and beautiful, amazing outfits etc, but on every other metric the show blows it out of the water (and I understand it wouldn't fit in with the concept of the show). They are really phenomenal! I kinda hate Frances' character so she's doing great

There are SO many easter eggs that I watch every episode twice

Such and incredible show and love how it ties perfectly to the graphic novel, like with the mirroring panels and stuff like Peteypedia.

I was a bit scared at first because of Damon Lindelof lol but the level of detail and attention is mind blowing 

who will love me when the night is over

I LOVE it. Quite honestly, I only saw the movie before hand and that was a drag for me even though I love Snyder. When the show started, I was indifferent but watched it nonetheless, then the third episode came around and I fell in love. The characterization of Laurie is great and Jean Smart is amazing. Looking Glass is another favorite obviously. Excited to see if and when Dr. M shows up and where Ozy’s storyline is going. And the music by Trent and Razor :bradley:

Did you guys watch tonight’s episode!!!! I was honestly disappointed with it overall until the last 10-15 min I was SHOOK!!!! I did not see that coming the way that it did (but I had unfortunately read a theory that was confirmed) 

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, SimplyTheBest said:

I can't  believe how amazing this turned out to be! wow 

omggg I'm about to watch the finale I'm so excited

nodandsmile
2 minutes ago, weed said:

omggg I'm about to watch the finale I'm so excited

Well, get ready because this is one of the best things I've ever seen (not even exaggerating) 

oh my GOD :giveup: this show has been absolutely incredible, and one of the best TV shows ever. from Hooded Justice, to Sister Night, I loved the characters and what they did with it. such a worthy successor to the graphic novel

for the finale however, I do wish they had used Laurie more. she was my favourite character and they just strapped to a chair for three episodes doing nothing. also the final scene, I knew immediately what it was going to be as soon as Regina approached the pool. I'm still unsure how I feel about it, but I'm going to mull it over and watch it again 

btw they revealed the identity of Lube Man in the last Peteypedia entry

who will love me when the night is over

Archived