Sign in to follow this  
society

Mass stabbing in the Netherlands

Featured Posts

BadGurlMadge11

Ummmm why react with a LMAO reaction it’s just embarrassing:awkney:

strike a ****ing pose

Candy Gaga

The inner hate that some people have that rise at Christmas and holidays times especially and hurt innocent people just shows how vile those terrorists are.

Edited by Candy Gaga

Rio
12 hours ago, Flopplause said:

the one who reacted with an lmao reaction.... disgusting :awkney:

Looks like a member of madonnanation has ended up here, totally stranded. Don't give them them your time, sweetie:madge:

• Like 1

Andreu
12 hours ago, Economy said:

Waiting for gun supporters to say:

sEE! BaNiNg GUns DOesNt StOP mURdErs!!!!!!!!

if it were guns the news would be "several people dead" not several people injured :poot:

but considering the mental gymnastics they like to do, yeah i would not be surprised if someone said that

soundcloud.com/andreusongs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Economy
5 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Do you mean me or @Caca

I was talking about Caca

• Thanks 1

Economy
2 hours ago, Andreu said:

if it were guns the news would be "several people dead" not several people injured :poot:

but considering the mental gymnastics they like to do, yeah i would not be surprised if someone said that

Not to take their side or anything cuz guns are still easier to mass murder or to murder and run etc cuz u don't even have to be right next to them...

Of course I support gun control hence why i made that comment slamming ignorant ppl who think they are harmless

But just to be fair, stabbings aren't necessarily easier to survive than shootings... It's often a bigger portion of your flesh that gets cut, and the bleeding can be worse. Infection in many cases can also be worse from a stabing (although at least there's no bullet to remove)... How long and deep the knife is stabbed in is a factor too tho... If the stabber doesn't manage to dag it in deep then in that case I'd still take the stabbing over a bullet that goes in deep

At the end of the day both are bad and both take luck to survive from and both u better hope don't strike u in a vital part of the body :madge:

Edited by Economy

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

im  from the uk i didnt know about it till i got in so so awful whats been happening here in the uk and round the world we wont let them win and massive thank you to the heroes who helped bring down that evil awful person 

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Not to take their side or anything cuz guns are still easier to mass murder or to murder and run etc cuz u don't even have to be right next to them...

Of course I support gun control hence why i made that comment slamming ignorant ppl who think they are harmless

But just to be fair, stabbings aren't necessarily easier to survive than shootings... It's often a bigger portion of your flesh that gets cut, and the bleeding can be worse. Infection in many cases can also be worse from a stabing (although at least there's no bullet to remove)... How long and deep the knife is stabbed in is a factor too tho... If the stabber doesn't manage to dag it in deep then in that case I'd still take the stabbing over a bullet that goes in deep

At the end of the day both are bad and both take luck to survive from and both u better hope don't strike u in a vital part of the body :madge:

lets not  compare guns and knives people lost their lives here in the uk i dont think they would want  us to be doing that remember lives were lost my heart and prayers go out all to all effected we wont let them win here in the uk 

Zander
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

To me I don’t think the issue is immigrants in general. Most recent cases of terrorism in the U.K it tends to be immigrants from a particular area that don’t want to integrate or enrich society but rather take over our society and spread their ideology.

Edited by Zander