Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's ARTPOP era "dissected".

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
3 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

His analysis is on point tho. ;) 

I finished it and yeah. Most of this we already know though. He hasn't even touched Gaga's management trouble and feeling down from breaking her hip. At the end of the day, the important thing is Gaga survived this era and is on track to outlast most of the girls being used to pull her down at the time.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Dissected

Hey everyone, I created an account specifically to reach out to all the Little Monsters on here and those who have watched my video. I saw that a lot of the traction for my analysis was coming from this website, which is awesome!

I want to first thank you all for sharing my video and discussing it. I appreciate that a lot.

Reading through the replies here and some comments on the video, I noticed that I did in fact leave out important information regarding Gaga's management at the time, as well as the issues with her hip. My video was made earlier on in my channel, so I didn't put in as much research as I do now for a video. With that said, I want to thank you for bringing to my attention I did leave out very crucial points in the video - and I may even create a second video that discusses said points. It's important all the facts are presented.

I myself love Gaga, but am not a strong fan of hers, so I don't know all the ins and outs of career as many on you here most likely do. 

I also apologize for me not saying G.U.Y as an acronym and using the word itself, my mistake - haha!

With all that, if anyone on here has any constructive critiques regarding the "ARTPOP" video or even Katy's "Witness" video, I'd love to hear them. It's important to me that my videos try to be as objective as possible, and that maximum research is implemented for those who may not be fans of artists I make videos on, so they fully understand the subject I'm discussing. 

DeanWinchester
23 minutes ago, Haus of Afrodita said:

i cannot describe in worlds

Cause ARTPOP is out of this world, galaxy, space and time

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived