đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Amazon: GLAM ROOM NO 1 FAME palette

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Ally Campana
19 hours ago, nenhures said:

Not saying that this is a revolutionary product or that I'm personally interested in it (I don't wear makeup) but I bet that if she released something more out there y'all would also be complaining and saying that the colors are awful and look like they were made for clowns so make it make sense :oprah:

This. The tea is hot. And I’m noticing certain users who regularly post just to complain. It’s better to learn how to ignore those people, they live a miserable life and take it out on her. Go HausLabs!!!

Does it matter? Damage is done

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas
15 hours ago, Fish said:

are people excited for makeup? meh who cares 

as its a multi billion dollar industry... i’d say yes :huntyga: people do care

phantasmas
On 11/29/2019 at 6:11 AM, KEVIN STEVE said:

Sorry for being the one who mentions Epione once again

BUT her lip fillers are way more natural now than they were like 6 months ago, and she looks SO MUCH BETTER like this!!!!! :heart:

sorry but any of you obsessed with another person’s body should go find a hobby :reductive: 

FameHookah
On 11/29/2019 at 12:03 PM, loveyougaga said:

Also she told David Beckham that she lacks of inspiration these days.

And it shows.. sadly, why nobody noticed that interview? It was very telling.

WTF is MDNA

loveyougaga
1 hour ago, FameHookah said:

And it shows.. sadly, why nobody noticed that interview? It was very telling.

Not really.We haven't gotten anything musically since ASIB and she did an amazing job on that soundtrack.She was very inspired. She's doing great with her make up line, and soon will probably be filming a great movie. Maybe she's not inspired for new music NOW. Maybe when she said that she was pregnant with LG6 she had the inspiration at the time but turned out   not enough to make a full album. Maybe she has a few LG6 songs ready but not enough to make a full album.Maybe she doesn't want to be overexposed and wants to give her new album the chance to be a success releasing it at the right timing.I want her to take the time she needs to make the album she wants and needs.

19 hours ago, loveyougaga said:

Not really.We haven't gotten anything musically since ASIB and she did an amazing job on that soundtrack.She was very inspired. She's doing great with her make up line, and soon will probably be filming a great movie. Maybe she's not inspired for new music NOW. Maybe when she said that she was pregnant with LG6 she had the inspiration at the time but turned out   not enough to make a full album. Maybe she has a few LG6 songs ready but not enough to make a full album.Maybe she doesn't want to be overexposed and wants to give her new album the chance to be a success releasing it at the right timing.I want her to take the time she needs to make the album she wants and needs.

I still thing something is coming very soon. Of course she's a huge artist with a huge autonomy, but she has obligations to her label which includes schedules and respecting a timeline. She had to work on Joanne on a very short time bc she had a deadline by the end of 2016 she had to respect, no matter what music she was working on (original LG5 or Joanne), and it must be the same rn, if she said she was pregnant w LG6 months ago, it means that something new is coming very soon, and if it's delayed, it won't be to later than Q1 2020.

Chromaticunt
On 11/29/2019 at 4:18 PM, Reginald said:

Sorry but

:grr: I'm SO over this and just want my favorite popstar back. The ONLY Haus Labs product that even fits the Gaga brand is the Face Lace, which isn't even designed by the Haus of Gaga, but by Phyllis Cohen. 

Like, do something innovative and NEW in the field of cosmetics and beauty. We know you have the coins to do something breathtaking, Gaga. This is just disappointing and a hard pass for me

I can't believe LG6 was delayed /The Oscars buzz was wasted just to sell a few dusty palettes of basic nude colors that EVERY other brand already has released :fail: 

Sorry for ranting , but at least I'm 4 pages into the thread and no one will see this 

ice cube conan GIF by Team Coco

Archived