Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Amazon: GLAM ROOM NO 1 FAME palette

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

nenhures

Not saying that this is a revolutionary product or that I'm personally interested in it (I don't wear makeup) but I bet that if she released something more out there y'all would also be complaining and saying that the colors are awful and look like they were made for clowns so make it make sense :oprah:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Not saying that this is a revolutionary product or that I'm personally interested in it (I don't wear makeup) but I bet that if she released something more out there y'all would also be complaining and saying that the colors are awful and look like they were made for clowns so make it make sense :oprah:

We’re all clowns henny

12 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I have just accepted that no matter what Gaga releases, in all areas including music and makeup, the very same people will always find a reason to say it is bad and whatever. I don't know what they are doing here but they are.

bloody g

well the swatches looks stunning :bradley:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

SharkmanthaC

I can't wait for this to actually drop.  I'm just going to buy them and tell my husband to wrap them up for Christmas. :fan:

she/her/hers

I wonder how they name those shades, the launch collection was almost completely Gaga references but now it is all over the place lol

I bet there's going to be more palettes, for those who are thinking this one looks too basic. They probably just starting with the most neutral type that anyone could wear.

She looks amazing in this picture :flutter:

Zander

The palette has some nice colours but it is very basic unfortunately and I feel like I’ve seen 100’s of palettes with the same colour story. As everyone keeps saying we expect something slightly different from her and although what she’s released has generally been received well I wish she wouldn’t play it so safe.

I think I find the naming of the Haus labs products confusing and difficult to get my head around what is what. 

Franch Toast

I'm just going to give things a week or two to drop before I place a humongous order. I mean, I do need to wear new Haus Labs to Enigma and J&P at the end of the month, right? 

Yes, I do. (Even though I splurged on a gorgeous Anastasia Norvina eye palette.) 

She/Her/Hers

Felixorfelicia
1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

Mess at the packaging resembling the shaneXjeffree conspiracy pallette :koons:

I hope this is a hit and I hope I get to buy it :legend:

1 hour ago, Bio said:

Very boring for a Lady Gaga palette. I thought Haus Labs was supposed to be about artistic expression, not a toned down Tati palette :huntyga:

Well compared to the rest of the Haus Labs packaging it makes perfect sense

Tease it to Jesus

Quentin

Inb4 these names are new songs names :spin: Can't wait to hear Curtain Call :huntyga:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived