Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Amazon: GLAM ROOM NO 1 FAME palette

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Amazon ES caught on and took down the product page. The link in the OP worked for me before but now it says "Are you looking for something? We are sorry. The web address you specified is not an active page of our site. Click here to return to the Amazon homepage."

1 hour ago, Amen Fashion said:

Also does someone have a picture of that palette? 💃🏼

Like of the packaging? Sorry if I misunderstood you:

EKi9nVRWoAYGXw5.jpg:orig

EKi8vioXUAIZFe3.jpg:orig

⚡🐲

What do we want?... A palette!!!

What do we do when we get one?... B!tch about it!!

:saladga:

I realize a lot of people think it’s a basic palette but what nowadays is not considered a basic palette? The market is so saturated with them, that they’re all basic anymore! You can literally get any type of palette you want from someone! And we realize she’s going to come out with more. If she released a rainbow palette to start, people would complain too!

I’m personally super excited about it and think these promo shots are simply stunning!

40 minutes ago, Renie said:

What do we want?... A palette!!!

What do we do when we get one?... B!tch about it!!

:saladga:

I realize a lot of people think it’s a basic palette but what nowadays is not considered a basic palette? The market is so saturated with them, that they’re all basic anymore! You can literally get any type of palette you want from someone! And we realize she’s going to come out with more. If she released a rainbow palette to start, people would complain too!

I’m personally super excited about it and think these promo shots are simply stunning!

If you think the market is saturated to the point where everything is basic and similar, why do you think there is a need for Haus Labs? If Haus Labs wasn't created to give people something new, or fill a void in an over saturated market, what is the point?

The answer is money honey.

This is business venture not a creative venture. The sooner everyone on this site is on the same page about that, the sooner criticisms of Haus Labs don't send stans over the edge.

LORD GAGA

Reading through this topic, it’s the same wannabe ‘alternative’ members who think by bashing ventures that Gaga does it makes them more interesting as a person and not the norm’ they’re probably the same kind of people who love android over iOS even though Android has more issues, these kinds of people will always find a way to complain about something because they feel it makes their opinion more valid and they don’t look like a ‘sheep’ when in actual fact it just makes them look like a tit. 

derpmonster
7 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Reading through this topic, it’s the same wannabe ‘alternative’ members who think by bashing ventures that Gaga does it makes them more interesting as a person and not the norm’ they’re probably the same kind of people who love android over iOS even though Android has more issues, these kinds of people will always find a way to complain about something because they feel it makes their opinion more valid and they don’t look like a ‘sheep’ when in actual fact it just makes them look like a tit. 

Now that was uncalled for. :ladyhaha:

I agreed with you until that part. :ohwell:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

doppelganger

the colours are good though,  i don't understand the complaints. a neon palette would be so passe. 

I like the fact that she started with nude and more wearable color scheme for her first palette, I’m sure she will release more vibrant colors soon, the only thing that I really can’t believe is how basic the packaging is, out of all her haus labs releases only the glam attacks and lip glosses have somehow interesting packaging (not remarkably but just interesting), but the packaging of her lipstick and now the palette is so boring and uninspired, she could do so much more so the products would stand out

Daylight Jokers
9 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

Hey, I love Haus Labs but I do prefer Android over iOS. My five-year-old android phone is offended.

Archived