💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Amazon: GLAM ROOM NO 1 FAME palette

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
48 minutes ago, Magui said:

How do you feel? Your show is getting close. 

Excited! Outfits are ready, but

I still need shoes for J&P. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
4 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

Y’ALL LOOK AT HA

oh ny ****ING GOD

she hasn’t looked this breathtakingly stunning since ARTPOP

gagaschickens
3 hours ago, Bio said:

Very boring for a Lady Gaga palette. I thought Haus Labs was supposed to be about artistic expression, not a toned down Tati palette :huntyga:

spill the tea

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

gagaschickens

looks like Michelle's new pallette tbh the shades at least are pretty identical.

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

I like it, these all look like colors I would use. Since it’s named No. 1 there should be more palettes coming out if this isn’t for you. :)

1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Nobody is saying you can’t criticize Gaga tho. We’re talking about the same group of members who all they do is criticize and shít on everything Gaga-related to the point of it being straight up hating.

I don’t give a **** about Haus Labs because I don’t give a **** about makeup, but you don’t see me trashing everything Haus Labs related because of it. :oops: I don’t even comment on 9 out of 10 Haus Labs threads because I don’t have anything good/valid criticism to comment about. 

Well I trash Haus Labs cause I do give a **** about both makeup and Gaga so I have all the reasons to be disappointed. 

Also it takes just as much time coming here to express my dislike for what she does than coming here everyday to post her new releases the second they happen and praise her all day.

I still love Gaga. If I didn’t I wouldn’t be here. The day I’ll stop caring I’ll just leave. I’m here because I still have hope that she will do something interesting again, and I’m waiting for LG6 to set my decision. In the meantime I have all the rights to call out what I think is an uninspired cash grab and you don’t see me quoting people who think it’s good to tell them they’re wrong, which is exactly what you’re doing x

ALGAYDO
8 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Well I trash Haus Labs cause I do give a **** about both makeup and Gaga so I have all the reasons to be disappointed. 

Also it takes just as much time coming here to express my dislike for what she does than coming here everyday to post her new releases the second they happen and praise her all day.

I still love Gaga. If I didn’t I wouldn’t be here. The day I’ll stop caring I’ll just leave. I’m here because I still have hope that she will do something interesting again, and I’m waiting for LG6 to set my decision. In the meantime I have all the rights to call out what I think is an uninspired cash grab and you don’t see me quoting people who think it’s good to tell them they’re wrong, which is exactly what you’re doing x

You obviously missed my entire point but go off sis :vegas:

Reginald

I hate being so critical of Gaga, so I'll come back to this thread with some positivity: The photoshoots, and Gaga, look great. These are a MAJOR upgrade from the literal iPhone pictures we were getting served earlier in the year 

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

Ok, well I just got well and truly read:rip:

I love ur posts anyways, u bitter old sis <3  

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

Excited! Outfits are ready, but

I still need shoes for J&P. 

Gurl check out my Shoe Amazon Wish List, maybe u will find something u like in there! They are all cheap, trendy, and glamorous. (I put a few xxxpensive designer shoes on there recently for fun though) I'm the kween of online shopping on the low-low so if you're looking for something specific I'd be happy to help you look!

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2MG6BP4WFZG1R?ref_=wl_share

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

44 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I hate being so critical of Gaga, so I'll come back to this thread with some positivity: The photoshoots, and Gaga, look great. These are a MAJOR upgrade from the literal iPhone pictures we were getting served earlier in the year 

In my opinion these shoots are better than the initial professional shoots at the beginning too. I think they changed the stylish concept and this photographer seems good.

1 hour ago, affection said:

I need more matte‘s. Matte eye products, matte lips.

Mattes are harder to produce which is why they almost haven’t done any

Archived