💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Amazon: GLAM ROOM NO 1 FAME palette

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Red said:

I have just accepted that no matter what Gaga releases, in all areas including music and makeup, the very same people will always find a reason to say it is bad and whatever. I don't know what they are doing here but they are.

Lately reading some comments i think exactly this. I sense that nothing that she does please them, and it seems that just let them frustrated or something, cause she doesn't do what they like. And it will be exactly like this when she releases new music, i have no doubt of it. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

If you notice, it really is the same members who enter every thread to spread hate and negativity. Like, I’d be concerned if it was many different members who had genuine concerns about Gaga’s business ventures, but it’s the same, like, 10/15 members who have nothing better to do than trash talk everything Gaga does and bitch about how they’re no longer fans. Yet they still log into this site day in and day out to rant about how basic or annoying Gaga’s being, despite claiming that they no longer care about her :ladyhaha: 

You know, I don't really like Sia and you don't see me logging into Sia fan forums to hate on her, lol. I wonder if they're unemployed or whatever.

1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

I'm just going to give things a week or two to drop before I place a humongous order. I mean, I do need to wear new Haus Labs to Enigma and J&P at the end of the month, right? 

Yes, I do. (Even though I splurged on a gorgeous Anastasia Norvina eye palette.) 

How do you feel? Your show is getting close. 

The ass-licking just begun, how shocking :ladyhaha: let people complain for this thing that has nothing to do with what her was trying to sell us she was for the past 10 years. We have the right to criticize it as much as you can praise it to heaven. 

3 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Sorry for being the one who mentions Epione once again

BUT her lip fillers are way more natural now than they were like 6 months ago, and she looks SO MUCH BETTER like this!!!!! :heart:

I still prefer the Epione look because she never overdoes it to such an extreme anyway. Yeah it can look obvious but I like it 🤷🏼‍♂️But that's just me

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, Red said:

You know, I don't really like Sia and you don't see me logging into Sia fan forums to hate on her, lol. I wonder if they're unemployed or whatever.

They’re probably just unhappy about different aspects of their lives, and it’s easier to hate on a huge target (Gaga) in order to release some of that frustration than it is to go to therapy or actually work on their personal problems. I’m sure many of them are legit fans of hers that just don’t know how to channel their inner pains in a healthy manner :selena:

1 minute ago, Banned User said:

The ass-licking just begun, how shocking :ladyhaha: let people complain for this thing that has nothing to do with what her was trying to sell us she was for the past 10 years. We have the right to criticize it as much as you can praise it to heaven. 

Criticising people for critcising criticism seems like what a hypocrite would do.

Plus, people can like the stuff as much as you hate it. 

Maybe you were banned for being a hypocrite.

3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They’re probably just unhappy about different aspects of their lives, and it’s easier to hate on a huge target (Gaga) in order to release some of that frustration than it is to go to therapy or actually work on their personal problems. I’m sure many of them are legit fans of hers that just don’t know how to channel their inner pains in a healthy manner :selena:

People who should do therapy and don't will end up sending us all to therapy

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, Banned User said:

Nobody is saying you can’t criticize Gaga tho. We’re talking about the same group of members who all they do is criticize and shít on everything Gaga-related to the point of it being straight up hating.

I don’t give a **** about Haus Labs because I don’t give a **** about makeup, but you don’t see me trashing everything Haus Labs related because of it. :oops: I don’t even comment on 9 out of 10 Haus Labs threads because I don’t have anything good/valid criticism to comment about. 

Suspiria
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Ok, well I just got well and truly read:rip:

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

Ok, well I just got well and truly read:rip:

Don’t worry sis I’m sometimes like that too. I’ll often catch myself typing something mean or hateful, but then ask myself “do I really care that much about this, or am I just taking my anger/frustration out on this person/subject/topic because it’s easier than dealing with my own bullshít?” Then delete whatever it was I was about to submit :lmao:

Ladey Gaygay
3 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

DA0-FF5-CC-1-A8-F-4-DDF-857-B-0197-D10-F

I'm just a hole ma'am. Im a dumbass ma'am. Im a hole to be used and thrown away ma'am. Im a hole and only a hole ma'am. Im a fvcking f*ggot ma'am. Please throw me away ma'am

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

loveyougaga
1 hour ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Um you know the most likely scenario was that Interscope delayed LG6 and Gaga had free time so she decided to create a make up line.  Listen to the Oprah interview, she literally said she had free time.  
Just because this isn’t for you, doesn’t mean it’s worthless. Some people really like this stuff.  Not everything in the world is made to appease men like you.  I don’t wear make up but I understand it’s a big industry and that a lot of my friends really enjoy unique palettes and stuff like this, it really is a creative thing for them. 

Also she told David Beckham that she lacks of inspiration these days.

Teal Ambition
2 hours ago, Red said:

I have just accepted that no matter what Gaga releases, in all areas including music and makeup, the very same people will always find a reason to say it is bad and whatever. I don't know what they are doing here but they are.

and its ALWAYS the same people. I understand some members aren't on the forums for Gaga, but if she's constantly "disappointing" you, why even bother entering the thread and spreading negativity? It ruins the whole mood. :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived