💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB / The Gift That keeps on Giving

Gagally

Featured Posts

I recently re-discovered ASIB in my auto's CD player. Yes, I confess, I gave up listening for awhile. After all I had listened to it THOUSANDS of times.

I was not tired of it, I simply forgot (old woman.) My Word, it is an amazing work.  I also confess to only becoming a Monster once I saw the trailer for ASIB in July 2018.

But I gotta tell you- all the begging, pleading, etc for LG6...why? We are still in the ASIB era. Clearly. Let's enjoy it. So much more to come in the next phase. I do not blame Gaga for reveling in this awesome time (Long May You Run) before moving on with a new release. How many artists get nominated two years in a row for one work? I still get chills when I listen to the whole album.

I am still in awe that I got to be alive during this unbelievable time. Gaga is a gift. ASIB is her gift to us. I am humbled by the majesty of the work.

I had to listen just to find you.

Watch As I Dive In

tomsches

Yeah, I've never understood the crave for a new album either. It has been only 3 years. 3 years is like the absolute minimum that it takes SERIOUS artists to release a good new piece of work. AND, we got the ASIB soundtrack in between.

It's just sad because usually when Gaga releases a new album, everybody hates everything because it's not derk ermahgerd! And it takes you maybe 1 week till we get the first "When will we finally get LG7" thread.  People just wanna mindlessly consume new things all the time without appreciating what they have.

Chickens in Malibu
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

3 years is like the absolute minimum that it takes SERIOUS artists to release a good new piece of work.

Ariana Grand-ey disagrees

Archived