💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift To Receive Billboard’s First-Ever Woman Of The Decade Award

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Taylor Swift will be named Billboard’s first-ever Woman of the Decade, thanks to the singer’s vast musical accomplishments over the course of the 2010s, the magazine announced on Monday (Nov. 25). 

The award will celebrate Swift’s achievements in the last decade. The 29-year-old’s impressive roster includes five No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200, five No. 1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100, three worldwide stadium tours and two Billboard Woman of the Year Awards, according to Billboard. 

Swift will also be recognized for her “commitment to protecting creative rights, music education, literacy programs, cancer research, disaster relief and the Time's Up initiative,” the magazine said.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/monicamercuri/2019/11/26/taylor-swift-to-receive-billboards-first-ever-woman-of-the-decade-award/#7711257170cc

She just keeps winning :applause:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Artist of the Decade and Woman of the Decade Grammy award winning legend Taylor Swift keeps winning :applause:

and on her flop era :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

Ryusei

I thought this was still about the AMAs and was about to say you are late :ladyhaha: 

Well there is no other artist with as much and as consistent commercial success throughout the decade as Taylor + the successful pop reinvention :diane: 

tenor.gif?itemid=15065345 

Musery

Ryusei
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Love ha, but this was a choice :awkney:  

Well who else is it supposed to be? 

Musery

FameHookah

Wow, she has to have VERY good connections because... I mean.. idk she's so bland, even Rihanna/Beyoncé deserve that award a lot more, or Gaga/Adele

But her? Lol bye

WTF is MDNA

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Well who else is it supposed to be? 

Lady Gaga? Or Katy? Or Ariana?

End Racism Now

Billboard is of course based on US chart sales, so for her to be named Woman of the Decade is fair.  She has knocked out albums consistently from 2010 to 2019.

FameHookah
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lady Gaga? Or Katy? Or Ariana?

That question is so weird on a GAGA fan site:ladyhaha: 

Of course gaga deserved that, i mean she repeaked and changed pop music a lot of times, while reinventing herself every month.. i mean wow

Maybe im too old to get Taylor's hype. 

WTF is MDNA

Congratulations. She might be the artist with the most awards most swiftly achieved in their career. I sense that no one has or will have more awards than her at this point. No one can beat  her thats for sure. 

homomo

I mean, Taylor Swift has been (and still is) one of the most popular musical artists in the USA.

This is understandable.

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

That question is so weird on a GAGA fan site:ladyhaha: 

Of course gaga deserved that, i mean she repeaked and changed pop music a lot of times, while reinventing herself every month.. i mean wow

Maybe im too old to get Taylor's hype. 

Its not just that... like when I think of Woman of the Decade, I think of the person who had the most impact. Lady Gaga really made her mark in the 2010's, yes she may not have sold as much... but she had an overall bigger impact. She then dipped with ARTPOP and came back stronger and stronger to leave the Decade on the high that was A Star Is Born.

2010s saw the birth of Ariana's career and I dont need to say anymore cause she is right at her peak right now.

Katy had a similar route to Gaga, but nobody can deny the strength of Teenage Dream and Prism, and the impact it had on the Pop/music scene. She is still recovering from her dip that was Witness but she is still a powerhouse artist. 

If you are basing this award on sales and how many Number 1s someone has, then the award becomes pointless... just a popularity award 

End Racism Now

Archived