đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Underrated Gaga Videos?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Personally, I think You and I is her most underrated.

The plot is kinda all over the place, but the choreography, the atmosphere and those outfits are literally perfect.

Chromaticunt

Applause. I think it's easily in her top 3 videos after Bad Romance and Telephone but nobody seems to mention it. The number of art references and beautiful images is endless. I think this video is the epitome of Gaga as a true artist. Shame it gets ignored.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

Applause. I think it's easily in her top 3 videos after Bad Romance and Telephone but nobody seems to mention it. The number of art references and beautiful images is endless. I think this video is the epitome of Gaga as a true artist. Shame it gets ignored.

It's probably my second favorite video after Bad Romance :ally:

Shawniqua Mendes

Eh Eh and Joanne

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

MetalGaga
25 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Agreed. Applause is such an amazing song and the video just made it a million times better. Gaga looks absolutely fantastic and the art is really great. FML I'm gonna go watch it. 

Customzanotti

Literallt every and any screengrab of the applause video could have been the single cover, even the one where she's seizuring on the floor (sp?)

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

skedaddleBItCh

Perfect Illusion and Joanne:diane:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Archived