Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
science

New Type Of Black Hole Discovered In Our Galaxy

Featured Posts

27monster27
1 hour ago, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah, there are literally 2 programs, one's called Space Engine which allows you to explore the entire universe via a simulation and Universe Sandbox which you can literally play with planets, stars, galaxies etc and see what happens based on calculations. I've been following his videos for a long time and he's actually very accurate and knows how to explain stuff in details unlike many others, it has become one of my fav channels.

Are you referring to Anton Petrov (What Da Math)?

STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
1 hour ago, 27monster27 said:

Okay, what I am about to ask may sound very confusing, so bear with me. When time slows down in the future, does it slow down and we actually feel ourselves moving slower, or does it slow down and we don't feel like we are moving slower?

As I said, we wouldn't feel it or be aware of it since time is relative

 

If in the future an hour takes twice as long to happen, an hour to us is still an hour...

 

With time dilation in space say ur close to a black hole or traveling crazy fast... That person from our perspective would be going thru time very slow (near a black hole), but very fast (on a fast moving object)... But for them time would be moving normally, from their perspective we would be the ones moving too fast or too slow

 

We can measure time dilations within the same universe because we can observe a difference from our own... But if it was the entire universe as a whole that was slowing, we'd have no way if knowing that

 

As I said, up till the last nano second time would continue to feel like it was going forward normally... The freeze would be sudden out of nowhere... And if ur frozen there's no further thought...

 

We would just never realize it happened

 

It's a theory that can only be speculated about based on math and origins of Universe but we could never actually measure this... Any evidence would always remain theoretical

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
27monster27
34 minutes ago, Economy said:

As I said, we wouldn't feel it or be aware of it since time is relative

 

If in the future an hour takes twice as long to happen, an hour to us is still an hour...

 

With time dilation in space say ur close to a black hole or traveling crazy fast... That person from our perspective would be going thru time very slow (near a black hole), but very fast (on a fast moving object)... But for them time would be moving normally, from their perspective we would be the ones moving too fast or too slow

 

We can measure time dilations within the same universe because we can observe a difference from our own... But if it was the entire universe as a whole that was slowing, we'd have no way if knowing that

 

As I said, up till the last nano second time would continue to feel like it was going forward normally... The freeze would be sudden out of nowhere... And if ur frozen there's no further thought...

 

We would just never realize it happened

 

It's a theory that can only be speculated about based on math and origins of Universe but we could never actually measure this... Any evidence would always remain theoretical

Depressing End of the Universe Scale (From Least to Most.):

6. Cyclic Universe

5.5 Big Bounce*

5. Big Freeze (Heat Death)**

4. Big Rip

3. Big Crunch

2. Vacuum Decay***

1. Time Stopping

----

*Big Bounce technically is only a phase of the cyclic model (The bouncing.). In that sense, if it is not infinite then other options for the end of the universe are possible.

**Assuming that quantum fluctuations allow for a potential second big bang. The uncertainty here, unlike with the Big Bounce theory, makes it not be quite as uplifting.

***More scary than depressing, but still. There are chances for it to not necessarily be awful, but absolutely nothing is know about it. What keeps it from being the most depressing, is that there is (pretty much) no way to prove this.

STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
24 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Depressing End of the Universe Scale (From Least to Most.):

6. Cyclic Universe

5.5 Big Bounce*

5. Big Freeze (Heat Death)**

4. Big Rip

3. Big Crunch

2. Vacuum Decay***

1. Time Stopping

----

*Big Bounce technically is only a phase of the cyclic model (The bouncing.). In that sense, if it is not infinite then other options for the end of the universe are possible.

**Assuming that quantum fluctuations allow for a potential second big bang. The uncertainty here, unlike with the Big Bounce theory, makes it not be quite as uplifting.

***More scary than depressing, but still. There are chances for it to not necessarily be awful, but absolutely nothing is know about it. What keeps it from being the most depressing, is that there is (pretty much) no way to prove this.

Vaccum decay would certainly lead to our deaths cuz the chances that the universe changed in a way that happens to take our makeup in a way that we still exist in another form slim to none based on my understanding of it

 

Vaccum decay would also be impossible to see coming since it would expand at the speed of light and nothing travels faster than light so we'd never see it visually coming

 

Why did u rank time stopping as the most depressing? What if u were doing something awesome the moment it all froze like having an orgasm :ladyhaha:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
27monster27
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Why did u rank time stopping as the most depressing? What if u were doing something awesome the moment it all froze like having an orgasm :ladyhaha:

:air: I don't know how to answer this.

Spoiler

:lolly:

 

STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
3 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

:air: I don't know how to answer this.

  Hide contents

:lolly:

 

But yeah... Time freezing would be the same as death... If u no longer process anything new, it would be no different as if u ceaced to exist suddenly in a way 

 

Something about a 3D universal photo stopped in time sounds interesting tho I dunno why :sweat:

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
27monster27
1 hour ago, Economy said:

But yeah... Time freezing would be the same as death... If u no longer process anything new, it would be no different as if u ceaced to exist suddenly in a way 

 

Something about a 3D universal photo stopped in time sounds interesting tho I dunno why :sweat:

 

 

Inb4 simulation theory is real and someone running it heard cool gossip and wanted to share it with their friends and so they paused and screen capped it and forgot to turn it back on.

STAN: Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Froy Gutierrez.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ice bear

i wonder if that could be the result of a main sequence size star that was orbited by just enough massive bodies (or maybe a binary system)  gathering all this peripheric mass before going supernova...

granted it would have to be a value far higher than the mass of the secondary solar system objects, but who knows...

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ice bear
4 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Are you referring to Anton Petrov (What Da Math)?

cool channel

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...