💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB is still making people cry

nodandsmile

Featured Posts

Bradley
17 hours ago, magicalgaga said:

I'm such an emotional person that I started crying at the first shot we had of Gagz on the big screen :messga: I also bawled my eyes out at the scene of the photoshoot because she looked so goddamn beautiful (not kidding) :giveup: Tears were streaming down my face nearly all the time – not to mention the ending :bradley: 

So that's why I haven't seen the film more than twice. I'm a hypersensitive person and my heart can't take the pain anymore.

I cried when Bradley broke down in the rehab centre, I think the ending too.

I think I cried the hardest after Ally found out Jackson's death and played the piano like she doesn't wanna live anymore. Also when she smashed the Jackson Maine posters and just sat there in depression.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash
18 hours ago, March34th said:

i can't believe ASIB was the first and best movie ever created :bradley:Gaga truly invented cinema. She also invented the telephone! and clapping your hands!

She also taught us to use our heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes :enigma: . We stan a living legend :diane: 

Ew, David!

March34th
3 hours ago, TheSlash said:

She also taught us to use our heads, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes :enigma: . We stan a living legend :diane: 

inb4 Haus Laboratories X Head n Shoulders collab

calmar
5 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Is That Alright though? :ohwell:

Is it? 

why would he do that do that do that do that do that to us

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lilmonzter

I don't usually tear but, I'm a stoic rock! But the cut to Jackson threw me and I teared up  a little bit.

Proving that deep down inside there's a human inside me! :bradley:

Sing C'est la vie 

Doncho

I watched the movie a total of 3 times (Once in the cinema). I loved it but the slow and weird pacing at times makes me not want to watch it THAT often lol. Its still an amazing film and it literally revived Gaga s career :heart:

Im so glad we got such an awesome soundtrack out of it

Blastertoyo
9 minutes ago, calmar said:

why would he do that do that do that do that do that to us

Heal Me, Before I Cry 

please enlighten me to death

MetalGaga

When I found out that Sonja passed when she went to film the final song, I can't even with this damn movie.

lady gaga crying GIF

Archived