💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

One of Gaga’s random tweets wasn’t so random

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Pop Music
Just now, ydnmnme said:

I think it was planned months ago. Or just before she tweeted that. It’s not like they scrolled through her tweeter and though "Hmm let’s call our set Lip Sync". It’s other way around imo

well if it's true then all these tweets are just cryptic and there must be things hidden in these tweets relating to future projects 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I think they just made it work in order to promote haus labs. I sincerely doubt she actually planned this almost a month ago for the black friday sale 

I think she had done it before. Marketing campaigns don't come from nowhere, the full rollout of the Christmas season seems very well planned.

HeavyyMetalVenuss
12 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Quick, start looking for LG6 hints in this 2012 tweet

ok!

in the tweet, QU8T63 tells us when LG6 is about to have it’s single announcement! qu stands for quarter, 8 tells us what number to subtract from 12 to find the month, 12-8=4=april. t stands for twitter, gaga will announce the single on twitter in april, the 6 tells us it’s for lg6.

the 3 is the day in april, so it will be announced on april 3rd 2020. it’s a friday :sis:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Thomas P
1 minute ago, HeavyyMetalVenuss said:

ok!

in the tweet, QU8T63 tells us when LG6 is about to have it’s single announcement! qu stands for quarter, 8 tells us what number to subtract from 12 to find the month, 12-8=4=april. t stands for twitter, gaga will announce the single on twitter in april, the 6 tells us it’s for lg6.

the 3 is the day in april, so it will be announced on april 3rd 2020. it’s a friday :sis:

The Flavor GIF by Dawnie Marie

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 minute ago, Haus Swiftie said:

well if it's true then all these tweets are just cryptic and there must be things hidden in these tweets relating to future make up packages  

Fixed luv xx 

March34th

well now we know she's capable of being legit cryptic. catch me taking her next tweet out of context to hint to LG6

21 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I think they just made it work in order to promote haus labs. I sincerely doubt she actually planned this almost a month ago for the black friday sale 

I think she did, this is called marketing strategy. Each post on Haus Labs is well studied weeks before, that’s how it works

So many people love to joke about Gaga tweeting like “a crackhead” I think they forget she’s... not. 

Everything she tweets means something, even if it’s a mystery to us or just a joke. 

1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Quick, start looking for LG6 hints in this 2012 tweet

405120.thumb.jpg.7fcb8f4c28c2f1a4d93a432

Madling
31 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

Ha she's trolling all the little complainers 🤪

BalmungBard
2 hours ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

One second she's trolling then suddenly it's all marketing 

music video applause GIF by Lady Gaga

Next thing you know this Friday she says “my due date is Dec. 13th a full term after I announced my pregnancy of LG6 and her name is...”

then in a separate tweet we get the title and album cover

...:giveup: one can dream 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

57 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Can they turn this tweet into a collection too?? A bestseller luv, lit rally a bestseller xx

omg love the name for their new eyeshadow palette

Archived