Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

stupidity on display ♣ chronicles of reading BTW Album booklet

June

Featured Posts

nenhures
Just now, June said:

sweetie i'm reading from the actual CD album booklet. These lyrics are supposed to be 100% accurate

I realize that, just giving you a nice alternative to erase any doubts you may have about the lyrics or what they mean, nothing else.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I realize that, just giving you a nice alternative to erase any doubts you may have about the lyrics or what they mean, nothing else.

sorry maybe it's my fault for exaggerating on the heavy metal lover lyrics because i'm so delusional from hearing it MY way for so long that when i finally open the booklet to see the correct lyrics i am so shook

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, June said:

REALLY? YOU HEAR "YOUR" OMG maybe my mind is just used to "my friends" wow that is so crazy

That whole song has heavily distorted vocals so it's hard to hear. But I just can't hear "my". The "your" is short and slurred though. It makes more sense lyrically too. It's like "Tonight bring allyer friends bcuz a group does it better." 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Glamourpuss
9 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

That whole song has heavily distorted vocals so it's hard to hear. But I just can't hear "my". The "your" is short and slurred though. It makes more sense lyrically too. It's like "Tonight bring allyer friends bcuz a group does it better." 

I always hear "my". I know I shouldn't but I do. 

But now I've forced myself to hear it your way I can't unhear it all of a sudden. :sick:

and these lines literally makes so much more f*cking sense... god why did i not look at the booklet asap????? goodness gracious!

Electric Chapel No. 014

1:40: "Confess to me where you have been. Next to the bar.

1:49: "Pray for your sins right under the glass disco ball."

2:03 "Down on our knees we'll find a way / To make a pure love work in a dirty way."

Down on our knees? I thought she's saying "together we'll both find a way" !

but honestly, not knowing what she said at 1:49 made whatever she was saying sound so sexyyyyy in my head.  LMAO i am so weird but glad to know what she's saying now at the same time..

Glamourpuss

Wait I thought it was "together we'll both find a way" as well.

I was going to ask you about electric chapel. Alot of people thought she said "caskets will fall" and it always annoyed me because it doesn't make sense,like how can they not hear glass disco ball. :wtfga:

I'm dying to know what all your misheard lyrics are. :ladyhaha:

1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

I was going to ask you about marry the night. Alot of people thought she said "caskets will fall" and it always annoyed me because it doesn't make sense,like how can they not hear glass disco ball. :wtfga:

I'm dying to know what all your misheard lyrics are. :ladyhaha:

U mean electric chapel? omg to be 100% honest with you, i didn't know anything she was saying at that part other than "fall" i just assumed it was like "classical or classico fall" :( i am so disgraced for this LOL. it's a very big deal to listen to a song hundreds of times and not know 100% what someone is saying, but at the same time, it's beautiful cos u interpret it in your own way but, like, it's cool to know what the intended interpretation is now

like i'm probably going to go through all the albums and do this

RAMROD
1 hour ago, June said:

SHEIBE 

1 hour ago, June said:

Scheibe

tenor.gif?itemid=11708763

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

there are too many missed lyrics in The Queen to write out LOL :(

/edit Okay. i'll write them out and feel embarrassed for everything that I didn't know she was saying.

THE QUEEN

No. 015

"Oh tonight I'm gonna show/ 0:24 Them what I'm made of oh"

"...The fame 0:38 and riches earned..."

0:46 "Whenever I start feeling strong, I'm called a bitch in the night. But I don't need these 14 karat guns to win..."

1:04 "This is my chance to release / And be brave for you / You'll see."

1:19 "This is my chance to be the dance / I've dreamed it's happening." <~~~~ LOVE this lyric ~ I always thought she said "I've dreamed this heavily."

1:28 "I am wind and hurricane / The stormy sky and rain / When you run dry I'll flood your pain." I understood some words here and there, but not all of it as intended.

3:12 "Starry night."

3:29 "I will fly in a challenger across the sky." Okay she clearly says "on a challenger" (to my ears) but says "in" in the booklet. I just LOVE this lyric cause  i was watching a documentary yesterday on the challenger space rocket and that's obviously what she's referencing here. that's crazy

Glamourpuss
17 minutes ago, June said:

U mean electric chapel? omg to be 100% honest with you, i didn't know anything she was saying at that part other than "fall" i just assumed it was like "classical or classico fall" :( i am so disgraced for this LOL. it's a very big deal to listen to a song hundreds of times and not know 100% what someone is saying, but at the same time, it's beautiful cos u interpret it in your own way but, like, it's cool to know what the intended interpretation is now

like i'm probably going to go through all the albums and do this

I edited my post to the correct song title. :)

But yeah I agree with you about how disgraceful it is to be a fan and not know the lyrics. I know there are many more I'm singing the wrong words to but they make sense to me. 

voidfigure

Yes, there are some different / missing lyrics in the booklet, I think it was done when the mixing wasn't over and knowing Gaga's perfectionism they worked on the lyrics until the very end. Bad Kids had those extra lines because she would sing them on tour (never happened). Heavy Metal Lover says "tonight bring all your friends". 😊

(anyways calm down lol) 

THE EDGE OF GLORY

NO. 017

0:41 "Right on the limit's where we know we both belong tonight." I thought it was "right on the limits." so it's "limit's" with the apostrophe meaning "limit is" i thought it was just limits!!

2:05 "It isn't hell if everybody knows my name tonight." I know I saw this before but I always hear it as "Who does it hurt if everybody knows my name tonight." and I always heard it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont think i can reverse it LOL

derpmonster
2 hours ago, June said:

there are too many missed lyrics in The Queen to write out LOL :(

/edit Okay. i'll write them out and feel embarrassed for everything that I didn't know she was saying.

THE QUEEN

No. 015

"Oh tonight I'm gonna show/ 0:24 Them what I'm made of oh"

"...The fame 0:38 and riches earned..."

0:46 "Whenever I start feeling strong, I'm called a bitch in the night. But I don't need these 14 karat guns to win..."

1:04 "This is my chance to release / And be brave for you / You'll see."

1:19 "This is my chance to be the dance / I've dreamed it's happening." <~~~~ LOVE this lyric ~ I always thought she said "I've dreamed this heavily."

1:28 "I am wind and hurricane / The stormy sky and rain / When you run dry I'll flood your pain." I understood some words here and there, but not all of it as intended.

3:12 "Starry night."

3:29 "I will fly in a challenger across the sky." Okay she clearly says "on a challenger" (to my ears) but says "in" in the booklet. I just LOVE this lyric cause  i was watching a documentary yesterday on the challenger space rocket and that's obviously what she's referencing here. that's crazy

I thought it was "14 karat golds" 

"this is my chance to release it / be brave for you" 

And "this is my chance to be the dance / our dream is happening" 

"When you run dry I'll flood your plain"

The real lyrics make sense too. 

And I'm pretty sure it's "on a challenger" 

This song has such amazing lyrics :diane:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived