Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts another incredible pic on IG

Twitter

Featured Posts

Gagaism

I’m just getting prepared for the visual for next music era. She’s been working hard and very well done on these visuals with Haus Labs, which is so good for her as inspiration I guess. I can’t wait for all that stuff coming together on her next album concept (whenever it comes :selena:)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Update: additional photo

Love love love LOVE! Obsessed and on the floor, what did we do to deserve such slayage :giveup:

Gagaloo911

Damn she looks amazing. 

Too bad this shoot couldn't be for an album or music video! Would have made a great look for an era. 

noisullitcefrep

I can't at people complaining already again:enigma: LG6 era will be so messy because everybody has their own expectations

OT: GORGEOUS, ageing like fine wine:nooo:

Battle 4 Ur Life
3 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I’d much rather her be silent than mock us music fans with these amazing haus labs adverts :cryga:

this.

it's literally the HARDEST TO STANT HER THAN IT'S EVER BEEN. and that says a lot. I hope she sees this.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Katherine
34 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Whats a lana del rey?

33 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

A Goddess 

lady gaga deal with it GIF

33 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

wasting looks and concepts w haus labs, when lg6 will be a studio pic in front of a white background w her hair tied 

I don’t see this as a waste though, I see this as serving us more than we can chew (and no complaints about it).

We already have magazine, endorsements, and now HL where she gives us a new concept per collection, and that’s some sh*t that gets me on the edge of my seat :enigma:

So when the time for the LG6 photoshoot comes, she may think of exciting new concepts that she’s never done before (for whatever the main theme of the album might be)

Archived