⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

Post A Controversial Opinion

Babel
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

90% of GGD users are nothing but basic bullies who are only looking for drama and someone to drag on here even if they don’t have a good reason for it. 90% of GGD users are also fake acting all nice in threads where everyone can see their replies but when you message them privately to try and solve the issues they have with you - they will be extremely rude and awful. I could go on and on about bullies on this website but yea.. who has time for that? 

Are you still that pressed about the “imagine how tired” stale joke you make and the backlash it got you?

Girl, you deserved the backlash, just let it go.

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0 

 

  • Like 2
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
1 minute ago, sillynate said:

Calling a song you don’t like a “filler” doesn’t make it a filler. It makes it a song you don’t like. 

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ visual ♥ rock ♥ and ♥ metal ♥ kind ♥ of ♥ guy ♥
  • YAAAS 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
1 minute ago, Banned User said:

Are you still that pressed about the “imagine how tired” stale joke you make and the backlash it got you?

Girl, you deserved the backlash, just let it go.

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0 

 

Thank you for proving my point. Now go back and find other “controversial opinions” threads where I shared this exact opinion every single time. 

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
not Chromatica
1 hour ago, gagaschickens said:

tinky winkys better than dipsy. there, i said it. not being racist.

karma will get u so i wont bother

Spoiler

THE SUN BABY'S ALWAYS WATCHING

 

Edited by highlyreductive

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Babel
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Thank you for proving my point. Now go back and find other “controversial opinions” threads where I shared this exact opinion every single time. 

14M513M.thumb.jpg.9247ba1abfdbe9911d03b0

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4

- ARTPOP is my least favorite album from Gaga. I still love it to death, but this year made me realize how The Fame and The Fame Monster are much better albums than ARTPOP. I always find myself going back to these 2 albums more than ARTPOP. 

- Mariah Carey should be WAY more praised than she currently gets. She is one of the most talented singers in HISTORY and she gets paid to dust. She is one of the most brilliant songwriters/producers too. 

- I don't see the point of dragging Haus Labs every time there is a thread on it. If you don't like it/care for it, then don't post a comment dragging it. 

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 6
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blown Away

Pineapple on a pizza is fine once in a while

The BTW bonus tracks deserved to be on the Standard Edition instead of Bad Kids, Highway Unicorn and Electric Chapel

The discography of Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey is far superior to Madonna's

Golden Hour by Kacey Musgraves is boring is hell, such a disappointing album

Trump won't get impeached and will be re-elected in 2020, unfortunately

Tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
magicalgaga

Stanning is fake as hell. You claim to love this one specific artist more than anything in the world, devote your entire existence to said artist, have a social media account to preach about your idol for everyone to see BUT when said artist does something you don't particularly like (for example changes their looks in some way), you are gonna drag the **** out of your beloved idol. You constantly trash your fave and talk **** about them when they don't do EVERYTHING according to your preference (who they don't even know that exists, by the way). Call me a hypocrite all you want, I don't care, because I know that I'm different. This stan culture is not what I believe being a Little Monster is about. Being a Little Monster is about loving Gaga unconditionally, understanding her flaws and that she's a human person who's not perfect but also criticizing her POLITELY and IN A NON-DRAGGING WAY when the criticism is due. 

Edited by magicalgaga
i was born this way, baby
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blown Away
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

- ARTPOP is my least favorite album from Gaga. I still love it to death, but this year made me realize how The Fame and The Fame Monster are much better albums than ARTPOP. I always find myself going back to these 2 albums more than ARTPOP. 

- Mariah Carey should be WAY more praised than she currently gets. She is one of the most talented singers in HISTORY and she gets paid to dust. She is one of the most brilliant songwriters/producers too. 

- I don't see the point of dragging Haus Labs every time there is a thread on it. If you don't like it/care for it, then don't post a comment dragging it. 

You spilled, she is so much more than just All I Want For Christmas Is You

Edited by Blown Away
Tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blown Away
52 minutes ago, Doot said:

Relating to Gaga:

The Fame and The Fame Monster were the best two eras she's had regarding visuals, roll out and fashion. 

Marry The Night never should have been a single. It had a great video, but there were better choices from the album. 

ARTPOP ranks lower than her first three albums and feels unfocused in both theme and direction. 

The Joanne cover is boring and looks like an outtake. 

Joanne as an album also feels random based on the topics of each song. DIC especially. 

Come To Mama sticks out like a sore thumb, and you can instantly tell she didn't write it. 

 

Not related to Gaga:

Pop music has been total crap ever since 2014. People hail every new release as being amazing despite they all sound like cheap, similar, no effort given demos or album fillers. 

Ariana Grande never seems to evolve as an artist, creatively. 

Taylor Swift while having the occasional bop or two, is not stimulating as an artist. She consistently plays it safe and I can't see her being someone who pushes boundaries. 

Taylor Swift has made a living off of controversy versus creativity. She's a smart business woman, sure, but I think that makes up 75% of her success. 

Cancel culture is dumb as hell. 

Low-key Stan culture is dumb as hell too. 

People who make fun of Haus Labs, Sarah Tanno and her management team consistently make themselves look more foolish and nasty than the things they complain about. 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance Several points were made

Thie first sentence about Taylor however... :saladga:

Tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HotLikeMexico

About Gaga?

ARTPOP is my least favorite album by her. I also think it's her worst and it's pretentious as hell. I imagined it way different than when it finally was released. I still bop to it tho.

On Gagadaily

-A lot of users are immature and try to be funny when it not the appropriate time (on serious threads).

-A lot of people here want to be "PC" but I doubt they practice what they preach. Most are hypocritical and contradict themselves in another thread later. It's not even about being "PC" or "Woke", just don't be a ****ing asshole and respect others, it's not that hard.

-Cancel culture is stupid. All of us would be cancelled by default because we've ALL done problematic things at some point. But guess what, it doesn't matter, people need to understand that people can change and it's what you do later on to change as a person for the better that counts.

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka

- Nostalgia is the deadliest poison to humanity, bar none. 

- Born This Way is the worst thing to have ever happened to Gaga. 

- Every single Pokemon game after the first three are criminally underrated and Kanto pandering by Gamefreak needs to stop. 

- To expect politicians to be good people is ridiculous. Always go for the lesser evil. And if the evil is too much, revolt. 

- People need to realize labels make us feel safer. We give ourselves identities, labels, because we're afraid of the unknown. The unknown is a primal fear. We should not have to be afraid of ourselves. 

- We are safer today than we were decades centuries ago. We just don't feel safe because we're inundated with everything. 

- Videogames and visual novels are probably the epitome of story telling. 

- Not every game should have an open world. 

- FF7 is overrated. 

- FF15 is underrated. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jose P
1 hour ago, Doot said:

Not related to Gaga:

Pop music has been total crap ever since 2014. People hail every new release as being amazing despite they all sound like cheap, similar, no effort given demos or album fillers. 

Ariana Grande never seems to evolve as an artist, creatively. 

Taylor Swift while having the occasional bop or two, is not stimulating as an artist. She consistently plays it safe and I can't see her being someone who pushes boundaries. 

Taylor Swift has made a living off of controversy versus creativity. She's a smart business woman, sure, but I think that makes up 75% of her success. 

Cancel culture is dumb as hell. 

Low-key Stan culture is dumb as hell too. 

People who make fun of Haus Labs, Sarah Tanno and her management team consistently make themselves look more foolish and nasty than the things they complain about

Couldn’t agree more with everything on here. 

praise the lord applause GIF

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky Oliver
2 hours ago, Logan said:

I think GGD members give too much praise to comedic posts and no attention to members that are always intellectual and thoughtful. There should be equal appreciation for both. If you post an overused semi-relevant gif you shouldn't get 80 likes while someone who typed out a well-thought response relevant to the topic at hand gets 2.

Some of us don’t like to read 

lady gaga applause GIF
 

jk tho

i agree with you! I try to post both kinds. Sometimes I wish I could write more and I even feel the urge to DM the OP some deeper thoughts of mine but I feel I might sound too entitled for doing that  

A reverse Sneaky-Oliverian expedition
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
baazyll

LoveGame is overrated

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...