⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
other

Post A Controversial Opinion

JusKeepBreathin

Bernie sucks

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 3

xoxo Craig

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but I reckon I am the king of controversial opinions giphy.gif&ext=gif&_nc_hash=AQARefWM8we_R

End Racism Now

nenhures

Also, while we're at it many pop fans are way more obsessed with controlling their fave's appearance and behavior than they have any right to be. Most of the time it crosses the line and we have a bunch of grown men telling women they're ugly and annoying because said women don't cater their bodies and lives to them specifically and act like because they're not straight that makes it okay somehow.

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yaaas LG6 Q1 2020 here we go :enigma:

Not in that way, but that works too :gayhat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ visual ♥ rock ♥ and ♥ metal ♥ kind ♥ of ♥ guy ♥
  • YAAAS 1

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Also, while we're at it many pop fans are way more obsessed with controlling their fave's appearance and behavior than they have any right to be. Most of the time it crosses the line and we have a bunch of grown men telling women they're ugly and annoying because said women don't cater their bodies and lives to them specifically and act like because they're not straight that makes it okay somehow.

Well I've not seen this with very many popstars, but it has happened with Katy. What I will say is that female popstars who rely heavily on their looks or "sex appeal" will get criticised for their looks if they drastically change how they look. That doesn't make it right, but thats how it comes about

End Racism Now
  • Thanks 1

Isidro Guevara

-Everyone should be monogamous

- Medicine is trash

- We are not  "born this way"

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥
  • LMAO 1

nenhures
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well I've not seen this with very many popstars, but it has happened with Katy. What I will say is that female popstars who rely heavily on their looks or "sex appeal" will get criticised for their looks if they drastically change how they look. That doesn't make it right, but thats how it comes about

This happens with every single popstar, including with Gaga in this very cult site. It's not just when there are drastic changes, I'm talking about how people are obsessed with micromanaging every single aspect of their lives and appearance, criticizing every clothes they wear, how they wear their hair or what makeup they put on their faces. So much of it comes off as entitled and as a woman it's quite appalling to watch.

• Like 2

Lionel Hutz
14 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Bernie sucks

I also hate him

Stupid purple dinosaur

Oh, sure, like lawyers work in big skyscrapers and have secretaries. Look at him! He's wearing a belt. That's Hollywood for you.
  • LMAO 6

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

I also hate him

Stupid purple dinosaur

One of my school mate actually have serious phobia against Barney. Not sure if there are technical term for that. :oprah:

Lionel Hutz
Just now, RAMROD said:

One of my school mate actually have serious phobia against Barney. Not sure if there are technical term for that. :oprah:

Yeah

"Sane person"

Oh, sure, like lawyers work in big skyscrapers and have secretaries. Look at him! He's wearing a belt. That's Hollywood for you.
  • Shook 1

Regina George

90% of GGD users are nothing but basic bullies who are only looking for drama and someone to drag on here even if they don’t have a good reason for it. 90% of GGD users are also fake acting all nice in threads where everyone can see their replies but when you message them privately to try and solve the issues they have with you - they will be extremely rude and awful. Also 90% of users are racist and xenophobic. I could go on and on about bullies on this website but yea.. who has time for that? 

And I don’t want this to come of as me bragging but I believe I’m one of few users who are always real with everyone and who always shares their honest opinion - that’s why majority of users on this site hate me and always look for a way to “drag” me. Think about it for a second. 

Edited by ReginaGeorge
  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 2

Lionel Hutz
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

90% of GGD users are nothing but basic bullies who are only looking for drama and someone to drag on here even if they don’t have a good reason for it.

Shut up if you have nothing to contribute then you better log off and go outside since apparently you don't go out much.

Spoiler

It's a joke :enigma: 

• LMAO 4

RAMROD
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

90% of GGD users are nothing but basic bullies who are only looking for drama and someone to drag on here even if they don’t have a good reason for it. 90% of GGD users are also fake acting all nice in threads where everyone can see their replies but when you message them privately to try and solve the issues they have with you - they will be extremely rude and awful. I could go on and on about bullies on this website but yea.. who has time for that? 

I am innocent by the way.

giphy.gif

• LMAO 1

Lionel Hutz

A Controversial Opinion

Spoiler

get it? because the title says "Post A Controversial Opinion" so I posted "A Controversial Opinion" :fan:

• LMAO 8

sillynate

Calling a song you don’t like a “filler” doesn’t make it a filler. It makes it a song you don’t like. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 8