Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

"Pete Buttigieg is a Lying MF"

Featured Posts

HorusRa2
18 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Tulsi volunteers to serve in the wars she complains about. She makes money from these wars she says are wrong. That’s not consistent, that’s a hypocrite. 

She volunteered to serve as a result of Iraq—and continues to serve. Iraq as you know is a war where the American people were lied to by the military and foreign policy establishment and so we’ve been there ever since. 

Youre basically saying anyone who defends our country is an imperialist and are hypocritical if they say they aren’t warmongers.

youre also indirectly saying the same of both Pete & my husband and I think you’re opinion on this issue is really misguided. 

Edited by HorusRa2

Whispering
46 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

She volunteered to serve as a result of Iraq—and continues to serve. Iraq as you know is a war where the American people were lied to by the military and foreign policy establishment and so we’ve been there ever since. 

Youre basically saying anyone who defends our country is an imperialist and are hypocritical if they say they aren’t warmongers.

youre also indirectly saying the same of both Pete & my husband and I think you’re opinion on this issue is really misguided. 

She volunteered and then when her service time was up, she re-upped. She is actively supporting and making money off of the wars that she is claiming are immoral. So, yes, I am saying that she is a hypocrite. 

I haven’t heard Pete saying the same things that Tulsi is saying against our military, so no, I’m not saying the same about Pete. 

I don’t know your husband, or anything about his opinions or stances on past and current military actions we are involved in. 

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, Florin said:

Google it. Its simple. If I found the polls where he is second, you should also be able to find the ones where he is 4th. :trollga:

Basically you can't prove what you affirm lol.

And you didn't just affirm there was polls with him at 4th. You said these were more numerous than the ones placing him second... Weird that I only saw polls placing him either at number 2 or, at worst, at number 3  if you say the truth...

But again I'm willing to trust you, you just throw things and don't prove what you say when it actually seems far from the truth.

Pete problems with afro-American community are just an exageration  of some small mistakes than he did.

Well when you see him polling so low with this community you can really ask yourself if it was just perceived a "small mistake" by the ones concerned...

And calling it a small mistake seem very nice but it's up to the point of view. :) 

u are very selective with what I write. Nothing about racist voters who didnt vote Obama because of that reason, no?

I actually didn't say "nothing" about that, read again lol.

Trump won by very small margins in some states.

Even once you remove these states where he won with very small margins he still was winning so acting like if he if the small part of sanders voter who voted for him were a decisive factor in getting him elected is not fair.

u can criticize a candidate, just dont demonize it like Bernies did with Hillary

Again with the generalizations lmao.

If you want a 100% alignement behind the finale winner of a campaign sorry to inform you it will never happen. Yeah some sanders fans were "never hillary" just like every losing base will always have a few like that whoever is the nominee of the other party and whenever it happens.

Not saying it's great but you can't blame "bernies" overall.

and how progressives do with Pete in this race.

Globally the crap he takes is based on his political ideas to me so that's just a part of a campaign.

I agree to say that the specific blame on Pete that started this thread seem to be a reach tho but if the dude wasn't showing he has no political spine by suddenly switching on a central issue like Medicare for all maybe the progressives would be softer on him. Mainly since he used the term medicare for all to attract/ mislead them to better come up with a public option later while still calling it medicare for all etc.

You feel sorry for him but the dude will keep having tough judgement and even some over the top reactions if he's not able to maintain one of his major plan for a few months of campaign before to switch like one more spineless politician that people are tired to see...

8 hours ago, Florin said:

and maybe u will get it. :saladga:

8 hours ago, Florin said:

Google it. Its simple.

This time you forgot to advice us to "spread love" after the dismissive comments lmao.

Anyway, you keep it up with the generalizations and the disdain cause it's all that you have so PEACE OUT lol.

Florin
10 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Basically you can't prove what you affirm lol.

And you didn't just affirm there was polls with him at 4th. You said these were more numerous than the ones placing him second... Weird that I only saw polls placing him either at number 2 or, at worst, at number 3  if you say the truth...

But again I'm willing to trust you, you just throw things and don't prove what you say when it actually seems far from the truth.

Well when you see him polling so low with this community you can really ask yourself if it was just perceived a "small mistake" by the ones concerned...

And calling it a small mistake seem very nice but it's up to the point of view. :) 

I actually didn't say "nothing" about that, read again lol.

Even once you remove these states where he won with very small margins he still was winning so acting like if he if the small part of sanders voter who voted for him were a decisive factor in getting him elected is not fair.

Again with the generalizations lmao.

If you want a 100% alignement behind the finale winner of a campaign sorry to inform you it will never happen. Yeah some sanders fans were "never hillary" just like every losing base will always have a few like that whoever is the nominee of the other party and whenever it happens.

Not saying it's great but you can't blame "bernies" overall.

Globally the crap he takes is based on his political ideas to me so that's just a part of a campaign.

I agree to say that the specific blame on Pete that started this thread seem to be a reach tho but if the dude wasn't showing he has no political spine by suddenly switching on a central issue like Medicare for all maybe the progressives would be softer on him. Mainly since he used the term medicare for all to attract/ mislead them to better come up with a public option later while still calling it medicare for all etc.

You feel sorry for him but the dude will keep having tough judgement and even some over the top reactions if he's not able to maintain one of his major plan for a few months of campaign before to switch like one more spineless politician that people are tired to see...

This time you forgot to advice us to "spread love" after the dismissive comments lmao.

Anyway, you keep it up with the generalizations and the disdain cause it's all that you have so PEACE OUT lol.

Peace out. Your selective outrage is behind anything I can do to convince you something else. Even a Bernie fan said in the last comments that anyone can find polls that fit their narrative and yet u cant find a single poll where Bernie is not second. :ladyhaha:

Look at your comment. You basically use one of my quotes 2 times and yet the part that was like this is ignored.

I wrote it that way so that u won't ignore it, just like you did with mostly everything you dont have an answer for. Quess what. U still did it. :selena:

Guess you won't take my advice. You are too afraid that the reason why Pete is attacked is just the reality. Bye.