charts

Billboard Announces New Rules For Merchandise/Album Bundles

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

yes it is. I mean, no one's dying because of that, but singers use that to create a successful album. If the song flops, they don't include it ; if it works, they put it on the album. No integrity, no artistry. If you want to put out random songs that don't belong to a concrete project, just release standalone singles:saladga:

I guess it doesn't bother me, as long as most of the album is unheard by the time it comes out. That was the one thing that I didn't like about Norman F*cking Rockwell; by the time it came out, half of the songs were already out and only two songs were completely unheard. 

48 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

I guess it doesn't bother me, as long as most of the album is unheard by the time it comes out. That was the one thing that I didn't like about Norman F*cking Rockwell; by the time it came out, half of the songs were already out and only two songs were completely unheard. 

When ARTPOP came out, only Donatella and Fashion! were never heard :toofunny:

Supersonic
3 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

technically, Gaga is the only artist who didn't do it when she got her #1 album this year :fan:

Both ASIB and Joanne had merch bundles with T-Shirts as well, all of the merch bundles are still available for purchase on the site

https://astarisbornmusic.com/

:emma:

Supersonic
2 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Those signed copies from looneytunes are over 

Don't know where you got that idea from but... those are just regular CDs, no merch bundles. Those aren't regulated. :emma:

Archived