💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga & Burns: "Church"

dit

Featured Posts

AdmistTheLight
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

But then remembered when it comes to potential Gaga releases nothing is ever as simple as it seems

Nah, it's very simple, nothing monsters think is something, is a thing

britney spears crying GIF

Liberaté mi amor

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker

No, see, what this means is that the song derives inspiration from the technological thingy but it's actually making a statement about church and technology and how both have to function together in modern society... 

I can see it honestly, the chorus could be something like 'pa pa pa preset, preset my cha-church, ma ma ma ma' :lolly:

Conservative Mom

gaga burns church:noparty:

satanic:deadbanana:

unstanning:crossed:

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

xoxo Craig

I love how this rumour is over before it even began :air:  I'll be actually impressed if she releases something next year

End Racism Now

KingRedd

Good! Glad it’s a reverb or something. After Judas I’m over Gaga and the religious thing. On to something new and fresh 

May I Read You? 😎

1 hour ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Nah, it's very simple, nothing monsters think is something, is a thing

britney spears crying GIF

But when the Haus Labs main picture leaks, we all think it's fake even though Bobby asks the guy who posted it to delete it :icega:

not Chromatica

This kind of ties into the assuptions that LG6 is gonna be a spiritually enlightened album / her Ray of Light. Also, if you look at song titles such as Electric Chapel and the unreleased Temple (along with other references to religion/spirituality such as angels, prayers etc.) this kind of continues the sequence.

AdmistTheLight
44 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

But when the Haus Labs main picture leaks, we all think it's fake even though Bobby asks the guy who posted it to delete it :icega:

That why it turned out  be true

Just Saying Amanda Seales GIF by NBC

Liberaté mi amor

magicalgaga

Why do I get so easily excited :cryga: Can we just have one rumor to be true pls 

i was born this way, baby

Archived