💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Will LG6 be born on Dec. 13?

Hebi

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Ma’am, you want to see LG6? Go to her nearest planned parenthood and check the bio waste bins.

9-D5407-EE-1-EAA-4495-8-CAF-5-AA40-A8-C5

RAMROD

Whoa!

DismalIndelibleEkaltadeta-size_restricte

maybe :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Ma’am, you want to see LG6? Got to her nearest planned parenthood and check the bio waste bins.

9-D5407-EE-1-EAA-4495-8-CAF-5-AA40-A8-C5

I AM SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!

sethrb101

It does conveniently fall on a Friday. But we've been hopeful and wrong so many times, I expect nothing anymore and just wait.

#Gaga2020

IllusionLover

You wanna know what I'm expecting. Nothing but disappointment, but I'll be here to see those meltdowns, this is gonna be EPIC. 

But in all honesty if I were expecting something for Dec. 13 it'll be just an announcement. Like lead single 2020 or something. But I'd be shook if she actually drops that day. But I'm not putting my hopes in it.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Check album release trends of any year in the past few decades. The only albums that get a release in December are holiday records or lowkey releases that don’t get much publicity. If she releases a pop album in December that would be disappointing on a career level. 

Bloody hooker
3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

You wanna know what I'm expecting. Nothing but disappointment, but I'll be here to see those meltdowns, this is gonna be EPIC. 

But in all honesty if I were expecting something for Dec. 13 it'll be just an announcement. Like lead single 2020 or something. But I'd be shook if she actually drops that day. But I'm not putting my hopes in it.

Same, I don’t expect anything, but December is 9 months since the “I’m pregnant with LG6.” tweet. If anything, I only expect an announcement of something like, “I think my water is about to break. 👀 #LG6”. Then a month of silence with another tweet, “Can’t wait to show the world *insert single name* in February! #LG6soon #Grammys”

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

BalmungBard

I expect maybe a random tweet about birth giving and maybe the title to the first single or album 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Watch the tweet be: "I had an abortion"

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

yes and

C'mon guys 
She's probably forgotten about the tweet long ago and when she tweeted  that she hardly hinted at something :saladga:

Stop waiting for nothing :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived