Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

DiCaprio as Gucci in new Gaga film?

JazzGa

DiGuccio?   

55 members have voted

1. 1. DiGuccio?

Featured Posts

Yes, but I don't know that the film will focus more on the relationship between them, or on the investigation and trial. I can imagine Leo being a cop too.

BARCODE

Anything that helps Lady Gaga get that 2022 Best Actress Oscar I am here for you...so yes. 

And I love the idea of art imitating life and Gaga getting to pretend kill Leo for giving her that shady ass viral look at the Golden Globes. :ladyhaha:

Sarah H

I'd like to see it. I honestly think she could hold her own in a film with him, she's a good, natural actress. 

Chromaticunt
6 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Dicaprio could play any caucasian character and I won't be mad.

Even a caucasian trans woman? :stalkga:

Judas Society
Just now, ThatBinch said:

Even a caucasian trans woman? :stalkga:

I'd like to see him try but we need an actual trans woman play those roles first. 

nodandsmile
5 hours ago, LilyLark said:

he rarely does supporting roles nowadays (even if he was originally signed on to the Gucci pic), etc.

Ummm ... who says Maurizio's character is a supporting one? Drama involving his family and a series of actions he took were what led her ex-wife to despise him! He could very well be co-lead!

OT: He's a great actor and a draw, so why not?

Luna Lovegood
9 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Leo could outshine her though. Even if she is the main character of the movie, if her performance is less than stellar, Leo will definitely outshine her.

BOS here we go!! 

luna’s advocate

JazzGa
10 hours ago, katy666 said:

Mauricio Gucci and his ex-wife were of the same age. So I don’t think so.

Two actors don't have to be anywhere near the same age to play the same age. Hollywood loves to round men down and round women up. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

PopThatArt

Doesn't look a thing like Maurizio. Dead if they get that guy from the Bohemian Rhapsody movie. 

Go see A Star is Born

JazzGa
9 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Leo would be fantastic, but who knows...he has so many projects lined up according to imdb, he rarely does supporting roles nowadays (even if he was originally signed on to the Gucci pic), etc.

Directors often disregard age, so it could really be anyone over 30-35 imo. IMO some interesting choices would be Michael Fassbender, Christian Bale, Matthias Schoenaerts, Louis Garrel (he's doing more English language films, apparently, and will be in Little Women), and Willem Dafoe, Mathieu Amalric, or Russell Crowe if they go "older."

Willem Dafoe  huh!! That would add a very.... interesting element to this film! I definitely like the idea of an expressive character type actor playing Gucci more than a hunk

There could also be a detective type character who is the lead more than Patrizia

Awesome comments! Thanks

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived