💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did you think of Gaga when she first debuted?

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

NoPaperGangsta

I NEVER thought she was weird (well in a bad way) nor she was annoying. From the first second I saw her on TV I felt something became alive inside of me. Well ewww these sounds.... clichè. But I swear thats how I felt :icega:

:pawsup:

Edit: omg I SWEAR

hail to Venus!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember seeing the Paparazzi video and automatically becoming obsessed then i listened to The Fame and fell in love, 10 years later I'm here ! She will always be my fav and i will support her and follow her no matter what ! I love you Gaga :heart::pawsup:

27monster27

I really loved Poker Face and Bad Romance when I first heard them. Later on, I fell in love with both Applause and DWUW. I didn't start becoming a fan until summer 2015, and then stanning in early 2016 when I began to fall in love with Paparazzi.

he/him/his

At first I thought she was too pop/superficial, with themes like fame and money. I was a goth/emo/metalhead when I was a teenager and I saw the 2009 vma performance and my opinion changed. Then came bad romance and TFM era and i liked the weirdness, the theatrics. I remember listening to bad romance in secret. It’s also around that time that I started to listen to other genres of music. 

I heard Just Dance on the radio for the first time in spring of '09 when I was 12 and I remember liking it. A few months later in the summer, I was watching a fanmade music video about Tony and Ziva from NCIS :ladyhaha: and the song they used for it was Pokerface. I rewatched that video again and again and again to hear the song (instead of just looking it up I guess?). Soon after that I saw The Fame at Walmart and I BEGGED my grandma to get it for me as an early birthday gift, and she did. I spent August - December of 09 listening to that album on repeat, specifically Summerboy, Eh, Eh , and Lovegame were my bops. I had no idea the TFM even existed until a friend showed me Bad Romance over winter break, and then the nail in my stan coffin was her Grammy's 2010 look. I saw pictures of it online a day or so after the show and I was absolutely ENAMORED and have been obsessed ever since. 

My fandom absolutely was at a peak from about October 2010 - July 2011, I was 14 and Gaga was the literal center of my little universe. I lived for ARTPOP, though my fandom was maturing with me,  and was blessed enough to see her at artRAVE when I was 17, which is the only time I've been able to afford to see her despite living only 2 1/2 hours from Chicago ( was supposed to see the BTWB, but we all know the tragedy that befell us Illinois monsters there).  My obsession cooled a bit over the C2C era, though I loved it in its own way. AHS was an absolute gift and treasure from the heavens and I could watch that season over and over again and never get tired of the masterpiece that is the Countess. I fully THRIVED during that era. Joanne is incredibly special and deep for me, and while I didn't stan as hard during that era, I loved that album to bits and made so many beautiful memories with it as I used it as a tool to work through my own traumas. ASIB really rocked me, and filled me with so much absolute joy to see her recieved with so much praise by the GP, my family, social media... and the entire masterpiece of that film and the whole era, really took my love and appreciation for her as a human and artist to an even deeper level.  And recently, ever since I watched the livestream of the first Enigma show, I've been in an all out stan-revival. She's got my full attention and I'm just waiting to see what she does next... it's been a fun a beautiful 10 years so far. 

Love + Art

March34th

I WAS MESMERIZED:messga: ugh her mind, it amazed 11 year old me

i still remember the day Telephone came out, and watching the video on MuchMusic :bradley:

Pop Music
21 hours ago, Blown Away said:

Lady CaCa

I have an aunt who always calls her that to annoy me :bye:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Blown Away
8 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I have an aunt who always calls her that to annoy me :bye:

me too watermelon GIF 

It’s so annoying and stale now

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

mixxermonster

just dance and poker face was everywhere when i was 5 so i'd make up choreographies with my sister. i idolised gaga much to my mums disgrace because she was the first singer i  ever saw that was a triple threat. i wanted to be her for most of my childhood.

Archived