šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The ARTPOP - Joanne gap

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

ICONIC. Sis had 2 world tours, released a full studio collab album, had a heavily promoted non-album single (TIHTY), released a Christmas bop (Winter Wonderland), served LOOKS, was in AHS (Both season 5 and season 6 before the release of Joanne), had the Roseland residency, we got the GUY MVĀ :enigma:Ā This was such a great time to be a monster

lady-gaga-the-artpop-ball-tour-2014--139

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-radio-city-music-
Ā 

lady-gaga-american-horror-story.jpg?w=61

ladygagavfoscarparty770.jpg?w=770&h=433&

Ā 

James Gibson

Aka the time where she was never the same again.

It could have been her definite downfall, but she reinvented herself like a pro and proved everybody how talented and versatile she is.

If we consider her a legend now or in near future, it was because of this transition period that confirmed the slayage of the beggining in her career

And the Joanne - LG6 gapĀ 

We got ASIB and Haus Labs :poot:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Doncho

Well GUY was in early 2014 so it was still the ARTPOP era lmao. But yeah she did a lot of awesome things! She was also the queen of tributesĀ :firega:

SeasonOfTheWitch
6 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Well GUY was in early 2014 so it was still the ARTPOP era lmao. But yeah she did a lot of awesome things! She was also the queen of tributesĀ :firega:

Iā€™m talking about albums. From the day after ARTPOPĀ was released to the day Joanne was released. Obviously this thread wouldnā€™t make sense if I was talking about eras because wouldnā€™t Roseland, ArtRAVE, etc be part of the ARTPOP eraĀ :enigma:

TheSlash
41 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Ā 

38 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

And 5f2Ā 

And the Superbowl, a world tour, Coachella, a non-album single (The Cure), a new version of Joanne (the song) andĀ the AMA 2017 performance

Ew, David!

TEANUS
1 hour ago, Enzo said:

well actually weā€™ve gotten the Super Bowl, Grammys 2017,Ā Coachella, The Cure, JWT,Ā 5F2, AMAs 2017, J(WDYTYG)[PV], Grammys 2018, Your Song, I Want Your Love, ASIB,Ā Enigma, Grammys 2019, Oscars 2019, Met Gala 2019, Haus Labs

Ā 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

nenhures
9 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

well actually weā€™ve gotten the Super Bowl, Grammys 2017,Ā Coachella, The Cure, JWT,Ā 5F2, AMAs 2017, J(WDYTYG)[PV], Grammys 2018, Your Song, I Want Your Love, ASIB,Ā Enigma, Grammys 2019, Oscars 2019, Met Gala 2019, Haus Labs

+ Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood with Brian Newman and Find Yourself with Lukas Nelson

PartySick
12 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Ā 

And the little complainers want to talk about "blackout eras" šŸ‘€

Gaga never stops :tony:

šŸ–¤

Sarah H
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

And the little complainers want to talk about "blackout eras" šŸ‘€

Gaga never stops :tony:

She seems one of the hardest dedicated workers in the biz. With some of the things she deals with too I wouldn't expect her to do any more than she already does.Ā 

Ladle Ghoulash
On 11/25/2019 at 9:03 AM, James Gibson said:

Aka the time where she was never the same again.

It could have been her definite downfall, but she reinvented herself like a pro and proved everybody how talented and versatile she is.

If we consider her a legend now or in near future, it was because of this transition period that confirmed the slayage of the beggining in her career

Y U P

Reject False Icons

You make it look like those years were filled with events continuously. But I remember the gap being soooo long. On c2c tour we got barely news of her. I only remember the rumors of her being pregnantĀ :messga:

Archived