Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

This Venus remix (with alternative lyrics/vocals!)

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

WHEW sis  that intro!!!!!! :firega: 

Botticelli nude is a beauty... art floozy! Venus!

When did those alternative lyrics first appear? I have heard every Venus stem out there I swear 2 Gaga where are these demo vocals I haven't heard!!!  :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Katherine

A few months after the stems leaked, I think... A few demos were leaked with those lyrics, but I think they were fake

ARTPOPe

Oof... not trying to hate but I honestly don't understand why people are so keen on what that channel puts out :enigma:
The mixing sounds so bad and at times it's unlistenable, to me at least.

As for that vocal stem, it leaked in July/August 2017... what a time it was... so many leaks :bradley:

In case you want it: https://dbree.org/v/ddb567

Stream The Love Invention

pop a 911
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPe said:

Oof... not trying to hate but I honestly don't understand why people are so keen on what that channel puts out :enigma:

The channel occasionally has good mixes, but they’re so unorganized they have like 5 projects going on at once and never seem to follow through. If you go and see they are constantly hashing out new mixtape ideas without finishing the last (i.e. Revamped, Rose Bitch, planet enigma)

i’m not real, i’m theatre

FfFfFfFF
6 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

WHEW sis  that intro!!!!!! :firega: 

Botticelli nude is a beauty... art floozy! Venus!

When did those alternative lyrics first appear? I have heard every Venus stem out there I swear 2 Gaga where are these demo vocals I haven't heard!!!  :legend:

They leaked on the day of the Eclipse when she also posted this on instagram:

https://mobile.twitter.com/slaymequeengaga/status/899692240423047168

Defmix100

I think the people who leaked the stems kept a few to themselves with new recordings like this,

the same happened with Mary Jane Holland after those stems leaked we heard alternate takes but not in the stems pack

JazzGa

3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Found the day. :poot: They leaked on 21 August 2017.

tumblr_o0ngw6ahtH1tsr88xo1_500.gif

Thank you sis! I love how GGD threads appear at the top of Gaga-related Google searches all the time. We are lit'rally the best :whitney: Thanks for keeping us at the top of the search pile Dadmin!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Ladle Ghoulash
On 11/24/2019 at 11:24 PM, ARTPOPe said:

As for that vocal stem, it leaked in July/August 2017... what a time it was... so many leaks :bradley:

In case you want it: https://dbree.org/v/ddb567

Not to mention that they literally stripped almost all of the harmonies from Venus and the composition and layering of those is fkn ART

Archived