💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles – Zane Lowe ‘Fine Line’ Interview

Featured Posts

Ryusei
13 hours ago, Magneto said:

I love these kinds of interviews, but I can never find the time to actually watch em.

Also, Zane is such a D-A-D

I like how Zane does interviews but he keeps cutting harry off :triggered: (watched the whole thing)

Musery

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Madling said:

I just don't have all day to wait around for him to squeeze out a sentence ya know?  

Doesn’t YouTube have a speed up button? :derpga::stalkga:

Madling
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

I like how Zane does interviews but he keeps cutting harry off :triggered: (watched the whole thing)

Can you blame him? 

gagzus

I love harry, he’s one of my faves and as soon as they started talking about zany I was like Oooo where this going :laughga: I mean it’s no secret him and zayn didn’t get on creatively and what not but from his reaction I can kinda tell he didn’t give a sh*t that zayn left the group lmao

2 hours ago, nenhures said:

If Harry is bi great for him, like I said I wasn't the user you were responding to but as of 2019 Gaga refers to herself as bisexual (she did at her Pride speech and literally every night she does Jazz & Piano) so yes you are denying her sexuality.

People love to bring up that Drag Race clip as a gotcha but there's so many reasons why she didn't want to label herself as a gay woman that are not up to me or you to decide and it doesn't disprove anything. She has never publicly stated that she only likes men but has said time after time after time including this very year that she's bisexual.

I don't have the patience to argue about this but if you're so worried about people respecting Harry's sexuality then maybe you should practice a little bit of what you preach and respect 

What EXACTLY did I say to disrespect Gaga? Like I said in the previous post (which you didn't even read), I love Gaga no matter who she is, and I don't care about her sexuality. I haven't watch the pride speech or jazz & piano show yet, the last video I've heard her talking about it is the drag race one, so I was confused by it. That's what I meant to say. I think you need to overcome your sensitivity and really listen to what people mean to say.

Katherine
1 hour ago, Madling said:

Can you blame him? 

We get it, you are a hater. Now, can you please let other people join things you necessarily don't? 

Ally Campana

Dragging Gaga just to fit a narrative to defend your fave. Isn’t it tiring? Harry has never said he’s bi. Gaga on the other hand identifies as bi since the beginning. She’s not a gay woman, she’s bi. Which is still a part of the LGBT+. Know the difference. Geez. :saladga:

Does it matter? Damage is done

youandi

I was never a One Direction fan but became a fan of Harry with his debut but I'm really struck by his accent here? Like I remember seeing him on X Factor back in the day and I'm sure I've seen a fair few interviews from the past few years, and I've never known his voice to sound like that particularly the way he says 'Home'. Has his voice just changed or is it just part of the way he's talking at the minute, the way he's articulating his thoughts affecting his pronunciation possibly? 

Saw a few members here mention how Gaga's voice has been all over the place before due to a few different factors so could be like that or is it just the American influence settling in. Getting Mark Ronson's and Charlie Hunnam's half English half American accent vibes 

19 minutes ago, youandi said:

I was never a One Direction fan but became a fan of Harry with his debut but I'm really struck by his accent here? Like I remember seeing him on X Factor back in the day and I'm sure I've seen a fair few interviews from the past few years, and I've never known his voice to sound like that particularly the way he says 'Home'. Has his voice just changed or is it just part of the way he's talking at the minute, the way he's articulating his thoughts affecting his pronunciation possibly? 

Saw a few members here mention how Gaga's voice has been all over the place before due to a few different factors so could be like that or is it just the American influence settling in. Getting Mark Ronson's and Charlie Hunnam's half English half American accent vibes 

he actually has a strong french accent in this interview

Madling
1 hour ago, Katherine said:

We get it, you are a hater. Now, can you please let other people join things you necessarily don't? 

Get a grip. I don't hate him. 

3 hours ago, Madling said:

Get a grip. I don't hate him. 

You clearly do if you're going to keep trashing him and also stalking members profiles who like him. :laughga:

Madling
44 minutes ago, Blake said:

You clearly do if you're going to keep trashing him and also stalking members profiles who like him. :laughga:

What??? I gave my opinion. Youre the ones dragging it out. Even his fans make fun of how slow he talks. And what do you mean I'm stalking profiles that like him? Like who?  

Archived