Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve decided to unstan Gaga

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

Ok, not really

cardi b dancing GIF by Music Choice

But my stan card is on hold. This puta... can’t even TEASE music anymore. 
Uuuuuhg like girl, I get you got your haus labs main project, and Enigma like... sometimes but 
Y’all know she’s been through more **** at the same time, even when her hip was breaking back in 2012

And she was on a world tour, promoting a perfume, she was still giving us side songs like
Really sis
This year it’s like she forgot how to music. I know she released an album last year but let’s not
Pretend other artists aren’t delivering more (cough Ariana)
Oooof and I Know y’all going to be like “quality over quantity”
PLEASE. You can’t get quality without some quantity

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

JudasJustDance
4 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:
Oooof and I Know y’all going to be like “quality over quantity”
PLEASE. You can’t get quality without some quantity

Ended careers . 

Ariana Grindr
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

drugs doing GIF

ryansamonster

She posted studio pictures with #LG6 a few weeks ago. Not to mention the recent teasing at Enigma of new music coming. Let the woman enjoy her vacations and holiday time.

Illuminati

You're not wrong, we got exactly 0 new songs or singles this year. ARUTW wasn't even a proper single

HoneyB

Off topic, but @nenhures lit rally has the best response in every threadgiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290681d6819d414c4289

Coming for @PunkTheFunk’s wig tbhgiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290681d6819d414c4289

OT: Ma’am this is a Wendy’s x2giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290681d6819d414c4289

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

10 minutes ago, ryansamonster said:

She posted studio pictures with #LG6 a few weeks ago. Not to mention the recent teasing at Enigma of new music coming. Let the woman enjoy her vacations and holiday time.

that was a good few months ago

PartySick

Quality > quantity :gayhat:

Plenty of hoes out there putting out new tracks monthly but you won't get anything as good as Gaga's music unless you're willing to wait :gayhat:

🖤

Archived