gagaschickens

i too un-stanned after the release of the fame

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
10 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

I'm honestly not looking forward to the hundreds of comments that say her new song is "trash, not like her old stuff bring back that gaga, is she even trying, oh she out here still trying sadly."

Like I'll be enjoying her new music offline and I'll comment a week after. I borderline ruined Joanne for myself by being on here.

[I only remembered all of this because...I finally started watching AHS: Roanoke.
Did y'all know perfect illusion was used for the teasers?!]

I know how you feel :bradley:

I heard Perfect Illusion on that low quality radio interview and loved it. Ran to stream it in HQ and got my life :tony:

Then came here to clean up the meltdowns :neyde:

Gaga has yet to make a bad song. Prove me wrong :tony:

🖤

You guys are actual children. Here I am thinking she’s only popular to the fans she made in her earlier years but look she’s attracting 10 year olds even to this day

WheresLG6
21 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Bye. Go stan Ariana and get a generic album every 8 months. We won’t miss you. 

I don't need an uh glee ass c*pcake like you to miss me anyways mwah

15 hours ago, WheresLG6 said:

I don't need an uh glee ass c*pcake like you to miss me anyways mwah

LAME. Again, girl bye. 

Pharamon
On 11/23/2019 at 12:22 AM, nenhures said:

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I love how over the span of a few years this site's comments went from '' Yasss monsters, put your paws up! Gaga loves us! Born this way baby! Im on the right track baby! <3 xoxo pawsup monsters'' to comments like these... IM LIVING FOR THESE THO LMAO

Archived