Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve decided to unstan Gaga

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Ok, not really

cardi b dancing GIF by Music Choice

But my stan card is on hold. This puta... can’t even TEASE music anymore. 
Uuuuuhg like girl, I get you got your haus labs main project, and Enigma like... sometimes but 
Y’all know she’s been through more **** at the same time, even when her hip was breaking back in 2012

And she was on a world tour, promoting a perfume, she was still giving us side songs like
Really sis
This year it’s like she forgot how to music. I know she released an album last year but let’s not
Pretend other artists aren’t delivering more (cough Ariana)
Oooof and I Know y’all going to be like “quality over quantity”
PLEASE. You can’t get quality without some quantity

No one is feeding their fans more than ****ing Gaga right now, sorry. We just got a huge global phenomenon of film, a whole album, a year of huge acclaim, award shows, LOADS of award shows...GRAMMYs, Oscars, Enigma in between, whilst recording music (probably two albums if C2C 2.0 is to believed) then Haus Labs... we've literally had a year of indulging in watching our girl rise to the top once again. you're just impatient and fans like you aren't deserving lmao. Ariana might be delivering more but her music is boring, it has no substance and she's not exactly writing the songs herself. Gaga was on tour in 2012, promoting a perfume clearly forced upon her by her label to release - she didn't do the entire project herself, Haus Labs is totally different. Once LG6 is released, we will have had 3 albums in less than 4 years, like, why u complaining, rant over 😂

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
16 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Imagine thinking ASIB counts :bradley:

Why wouldn't it count, its still considered her music

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Why wouldn't it count, its still considered her music

Its not an album from Gaga's perspective. When Gaga was creating the music, she envisioned Ally writing the music. Essentially, she wrote it for a different artist. 

The last record we got that was in the point of view of Gaga and what she wanted to say was Joanne. ASIB is Gaga's music, but at the same time, it doesn't quite feel like a Gaga album

End Racism Now

ToxicHot

I mean........ did you ever think maybe she’s just not ready to start a new album cycle just yet 

giphy.gif

It’s only been 1 year since we got new music, and it was basically a full-length album even if it was for a movie 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

That's true though. I hope she'll be as ambitious and daring as she was during her TF-M/BTW/ARTPOP days again one day

SeasonOfTheWitch
22 minutes ago, Rio said:

No one is feeding their fans more than ****ing Gaga right now, sorry. We just got a huge global phenomenon of film, a whole album, a year of huge acclaim, award shows, LOADS of award shows...GRAMMYs, Oscars, Enigma in between, whilst recording music (probably two albums if C2C 2.0 is to believed) then Haus Labs... we've literally had a year of indulging in watching our girl rise to the top once again. you're just impatient and fans like you aren't deserving lmao. Ariana might be delivering more but her music is boring, it has no substance and she's not exactly writing the songs herself. Gaga was on tour in 2012, promoting a perfume clearly forced upon her by her label to release - she didn't do the entire project herself, Haus Labs is totally different. Once LG6 is released, we will have had 3 albums in less than 4 years, like, why u complaining, rant over 😂

YALL STOP WASTING YOUR TIME REPLYING TO ME THE OP IS A JOKE IT LEGIT SPELLS OUT BUY ARTPOP HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS WEEEEE 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

YALL STOP WASTING YOUR TIME REPLYING TO ME THE OP IS A JOKE IT LEGIT SPELLS OUT BUY ARTPOP HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS WEEEEE 

Tag it as funny so its more clearer, or try make jokes that are actually funny next time:neyde:

End Racism Now

KatieJudasGaga4
20 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Its not an album from Gaga's perspective. When Gaga was creating the music, she envisioned Ally writing the music. Essentially, she wrote it for a different artist. 

The last record we got that was in the point of view of Gaga and what she wanted to say was Joanne. ASIB is Gaga's music, but at the same time, it doesn't quite feel like a Gaga album

Yea, but we do have to point out that when Gaga writes her music, she has to get inspiration from somewhere. Even if her songs on ASIB aren't from the POV of Gaga's, I'm certain Gaga got some inspiration from herself to write that material.

Judging by her performances of Shallow, it looks like she is more connected with the message of the song.

SeasonOfTheWitch
31 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Tag it as funny so its more clearer, or try make jokes that are actually funny next time:neyde:

Ha ha you’re so cute and fun! 

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Spooky Needles said:

this website is so ****ing cringe to me yet I'm back everyday wtf

sO CrINgE :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FentyGa
2 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I wonder if you feel the same about the girl in your AVI :ohwell:

absolutely

people are allowed to unstan because sis is not delivering what the audience is here for

i mean, she’s changing the game in makeup and fashion, becoming a billionaire, etc, but still

16 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

absolutely

people are allowed to unstan because sis is not delivering what the audience is here for

i mean, she’s changing the game in makeup and fashion, becoming a billionaire, etc, but still

I thought you were talking about Gaga for a sec and I was like :sure:

4 hours ago, nenhures said:

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A classic :golfclap:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived