What’s pasta I’m confused 

♥ Kindness Police.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

What’s pasta I’m confused 

shortened and corrupted form of "copy + paste" = paste = pasta. i dunno where the other users here ran across the term but it's definitely common in places like 4chan

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

shortened and corrupted form of "copy + paste" = paste = pasta. i dunno where the other users here ran across the term but it's definitely common in places like 4chan

but my real question is, why is pasta relevant to that post? lol thats what im trying to figure out.

♥ Kindness Police.

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Gracious Gaga said:

but my real question is, why is pasta relevant to that post? lol thats what im trying to figure out.

that entire thing is the copy+paste response. you simply edit the celebrity and pronouns

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gracious Gaga
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

that entire thing is the copy+paste response. you simply edit the celebrity and pronouns

ohhh , how would one know when something is or isn't pasta?  ive never seen that post before

♥ Kindness Police.

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

ohhh , how would one know when something is or isn't pasta?  ive never seen that post before

aside from googling it, i dunno. it just comes down to whether you visit sites that use the pasta :oops:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, Keanu Reeves said:

we went two and a half years without a full album between Born This Way and ARTPOP

this base has become WEAK when we're barely scratching a year of A Star is Born  :ally:

Imagine thinking ASIB counts :bradley:

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

You again 

Yes its me, who did you think it was? 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Imagine thinking ASIB counts :bradley:

We been knew that it doesn't really count, and yes it's tiring waiting for new music... but it shouldn't be a reason to unstan someone who has given so much. What did the OP actually achieve with "putting the stan card on hold"? Nothing but attention.  We didn't need to know that they aren't a fan anymore because they can't be bothered to wait, or that they are becoming less interested in Gaga because she is doing make up. Things change, tastes changes, its called life  :triggered:

4 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Imagine being this pressed about me  :enigma:

End Racism Now

Archived