Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I’ve decided to unstan Gaga

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
34 minutes ago, FentyGa11 said:

i saw the headline and was ready to comment “can’t blame you”

and before y’all come for me, this isn’t me saying “gaga’s trash gaga needs to release, unstan, paws down little monsters!!!” this is me saying that stanning her is kinda boring atm. i mean, imma stick it through because she’s so significant to me but she’s just releasing makeup and performing a vegas show where she doesn’t change anything

and that’s okay for however long she needs to, she can do what she wants. but that doesn’t mean we have to stan her and stand by her as she does.

I wonder if you feel the same about the girl in your AVI :ohwell:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
34 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I lie on the internet everyday - but that’s beside the point .

wow she’s a b!tch that can’t be bothered with.  Goals.

It's a copypasta

MonsterfromVietnam

Yeah guys, calm down. I think this is not just a good time for any album to be released, right?  And she may learn something from ARTPOP. let's just enjoy other artists's music while waiting :vegas:

Arturo

Do you go to school or have a job? I honestly can’t think of putting that much effort into “putting your stan card on hold” simply because an artist hasn’t released original music in a year and 1 month. It’s not that serious, unless you’re like 12 and stanning consumes your life.

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, nenhures said:

I also decided to unstan Gaga because  I saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her  and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

we love pasta :stalkga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

SeasonOfTheWitch
13 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Do you go to school or have a job? I honestly can’t think of putting that much effort into “putting your stan card on hold” simply because an artist hasn’t released original music in a year and 1 month. It’s not that serious, unless you’re like 12 and stanning consumes your life.

11 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

She doesn’t need fans that call her “Puta” anyway. 

Since no one seemed to see 

794974-D4-5753-4188-89-E4-BCE63-AC09-CD0

sillynate

No tea no shade but if you decide to unstan Gaga after experiencing all the quality content she’s put out the last decade, jokes on you sis 

that bitch puts her heart and soul into every frickin song she makes whether it’s released or not. 

LG6 will slay me when it comes I have no doubt.

giskardsb
7 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I don’t care about the status of your stan card, it’s about the disrespect and need to call her derogative names.  

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

I don’t care about the status of your stan card, it’s about the disrespect and need to call her derogative names because you feel slighted. 

Sis... this thread is a joke. And this is literally the woman who calls her FANS bitches, ****s, etc. get a grip sis. 

DeanWinchester
14 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

messT I thought it was a random meltdown thread. this is genius. good job

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived