Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's new holiday lipstick is already No. 1 on Amazon

CannaeDrive

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
9 hours ago, JR Gg said:

A lot of people -

You're like asking who buys clothing online unless you know how it looks on you? :flop:

Yeah, I'm asking the same thing. Who buys clothing online unless you know how it fits or purchased the same in the past.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yeah, I'm asking the same thing. Who buys clothing online unless you know how it fits or purchased the same in the past.

Tons of people. you simply return it if it doesn't fit, its that easy :emma:

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Tons of people. you simply return it if it doesn't fit, its that easy :emma:

What a waste of product? It's lipstick they can't resell it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

SchwineLove
18 hours ago, Jose P said:

I find it hilarious that some toxic fans still call it House Rats. Like bitch please 

That actually a funny and creative insult, but i don't support negativity lol.

Gagaloo911

The only true clowns are the HL haters and those going out of their way in every other thread to trash it. :bon:

Imagine having no life whatsoever that you have to constantly be negative about something that's so easy to ignore if you're not interested :bon:

JusKeepBreathin
17 hours ago, mgmpochhit said:

Who wants a new song peaking at No. 1 on the Billboard when you can have a new lipstick that is #12 on Amazon beauty bestsellers and is the #1 lipstick

latina GIF

Everyone on here, I guess. 

I LOVE GGD
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Everyone on here, I guess. 

Sarcasm suits very well

LGMonster95

You know, if fans doesn't like Haus Labs (which is perfectly fine) then they can EASILY ignore this without going into every single thread out there and spread their hatred on it like "nObOdY CaRes AbOuT HAuS RaTS" which is totally false, like every beauty guru out there did reviews and literally a lot of them praise it and there are confirmed reports that its doing good in sales. I get it, you want new music and I also want it too but just stop with this unnecessary sh*t just because you don't like it and because it doesn't represent you. I'm also totally not into makeup and I'm not going to buy Haus Labs products but I actually support Gaga on this and you know why? Because you can clearly see that she's passionate about it, she talks about it in a very detalied way and you can see that she put effort on it because her products has been really good so far and the best thing of all, it comes with a really good message, a message that's really important in this world of makeup and stuff like this where everything should be "perfect" in their perspective otherwise people sh*ts on you etc. 

Archived