💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga being the most authentic and focussed

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

I watched this video the other day and it made me feel so bittersweet. She was so authentic and focused back in these days. On the edge of being a rebellious popstar hanging around in NYC while knowing deep inside that she was going to be the biggest influence in pop culture. She worked so damn hard for all of us, not self-worshipping but full of rage and a clear vision. These where the days, holy sh*t :pawsup:

giskardsb

what is your definition of "authentic?"   What makes her any more authentic then than she was during Joanne, or BTW, or ARTPOP, or anything?

FameHookah

She was high on fame, she broke herself with ARTPOP so i kinda get why she is like who she is now.

WTF is MDNA

The moment she starts crying out of nowhere in the dressing room was awkward. It kinda felt like she was playing for the cameras. I do think she has grown a lot from those days. 

HighwayFantasy
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

what is your definition of "authentic?"   What makes her any more authentic then than she was during Joanne, or BTW, or ARTPOP, or anything?

Authentic in the way of being in the begin process of her core message where she is fighting for her whole career; be brave, proud and fight for what you believe in. You know, the GAGA message which is her legacy. 

nenhures
1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Authentic in the way of being in the begin process of her core message where she is fighting for her whole career; be brave, proud and fight for what you believe in. You know, the GAGA message which is her legacy. 

She still stands by her message and core values...

HighwayFantasy
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

She still stands by her message and core values...

I know, but what I mean is that this was the early stage of creating this message. 

nenhures
Just now, HighwayFantasy said:

I know, but what I mean is that this was the early stage of creating this message. 

Ah yes, sorry. I misinterpreted.

Smother Em Eh

She truly was on a roll back then. Her passion and desire was so strong and it showed. 

This is part of what made Gaga, Gaga. Her fearlessness and the fact that she never gave up and she even ruled the damn world for a couple of years!!! 

Legends only. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived