💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Will You Tell Your Children About Gaga?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I posted this thread more than a year ago and it kinds flopped and so I wanted to try this out again because I really love the idea of this thread

Most likely since you are on this site you love gaga and she is a big part of your life. When/If you have kids what will you tell them about her and her legacy as well as the personal impact she has had on you? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

That they wouldn’t exist if Lady Gaga hadn’t saved my life 

oprah winfrey GIF

angels forever, forever angels

HoneyB

Great lip liners, beautiful lip linersgiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29885643b0cfebabb9f9

Spoiler

I would probably tell them how big of a icon/legend she was and how impactful she was for me. By the time I have a child, music will probably be way different. From bad to worse I’m not sure lol. But one things for sure happening, we will be streaming Summerboy and Marry The Night in this household!:grr:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

'You are not allowed to leave this house until you sing the whole LG6, do you know how many years we waited to hear it? How many people died before the release? Don't look at me like that! Save it to the day you are going to school with this stunning meat garment I made for you. You are so gonna wear it.'

season 4 GIF

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Nicklev said:

'You are not allowed to leave this house until you sing the whole LG6, do you know how many years we waited to hear it? How many people died before the release? Don't look at me like that! Save it to the day you are going to school with this stunning meat garment I made for you. You are so gonna wear it.'

season 4 GIF

we love a soccer monster mom 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived