💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I miss her

MiddleZone

Featured Posts

MiddleZone

I know these kinda threads probably get made quite frequently but I really am missing Gaga rn. I only started stanning during the Joanne era, but we were pretty well-fed... the album was a buzz, we had the Super Bowl, the Cure, JWT (which admittedly was cancelled for my date :smh:), the Netflix doc... And then throughout 2018 we had the knowledge ASIB was coming, and then ASIB was HUGE for months.

Now it just feels like we've been left high and dry for like nearly a year... All we've really had that was a big moment for fans was the Met Gala (which I DID love). I feel I got really burnt out on the hype of the idea that LG6 would come out in early 2019 (which in hindsight seems laughable), and I'm just feeling so hopeless about new music now... It seems she's turned into a bit of a glamour girl, and I was worried when she spoke to Beckham about how she's not feeling creatively inspired rn..:bradley: I love Riri, but I don't want gaga to turn into a situation where we're waiting for years on end for new music. It almost seems like Gaga in the long run will be the Cher of our generation... a gifted singer, glamour girl, movie star, but someone who releases music very sparingly. I just wanna know something, y'all hear me? I need Gaga back in my life, and Insta posts about makeup just aren't gonna cut it :laughga:

FinallyFree

Omg same! I love Haus Labs and I’m living for it, but I just missed bopping and annoying my friends with her new songs and performances. I’m literally so thirsty for new music. I think about every time I heard a new Gaga song and how ecstatic I was. I miss her so much :bradley:

RIP SOPHIE đŸ€

nenhures

I understand where you're coming from and I do wish she was more active on social media outside of advertising Haus Labs (like idk just randomly interacting with us etc) but the girl released 5 studio albums, 1 Jazz collab and 1 soundtrack album in the span of 12 years, I'd hardly say that counts as releasing music "very sparingly".

She was campaigning the movie up until the beginning of this year and is doing a residency  that (as far as we know) ends in the beginning of the next, it's not like she's empty handed.

Once again, I understand why you feel this way and to a certain degree so do I but I feel like we tend to exaggerate Gaga's absence even though she's constantly working on something.

MiddleZone

1 minute ago, FinallyFree said:

Omg same! I love Haus Labs and I’m living for it, but I just missed bopping and annoying my friends with her new songs and performances. I’m literally so thirsty for new music. I think about every time I heard a new Gaga song and how ecstatic I was. I miss her so much :bradley:

Same omg. Like I can't believe how much I took for granted Gaga being on the music scene in 2016/17.

MiddleZone
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

I understand where you're coming from and I do wish she was more active on social media outside of advertising Haus Labs (like idk just randomly interacting with us etc) but the girl released 5 studio albums, 1 Jazz collab and 1 soundtrack album in the span of 12 years, I'd hardly say that counts as releasing music "very sparingly".

She was campaigning the movie up until the beginning of this year and is doing a residency (as far as we know) that ends in the beginning of the next, it's not like she's empty handed.

Once again, I understand why you feel this way and to a certain degree so do I but I feel like we tend to exaggerate Gaga's absence even though she's constantly working on something.

Oh yeah totally. She's not just laying around touching herself to pass the time. But I just wish Engima was ending now (and tbh, I wish HL wasn't a thing lol), so she could focus on music, but I just don't think she's musically inspired rn :(

MiddleZone
Just now, FinallyFree said:

BTW how cool is it? Our usernames are both lyrics from PI 

Well it's her best song so :ohwell:

KillerMonster

I miss seeing her everyday too, but that took a huge toll on her physical and emotional health. So I am more understanding about that now. I am sooo thirsty for new music though, I cannot WAIT for the first single! :toofunny:

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Pop Music

I miss her sm too 

I just have so much love for her 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I don't disagree but that's why it's always important to listen to a large variety of artists, versus focusing all your time and attention on one. 

Sarah H

I do too. I keep going on YouTube binges of her videos!  As much as I miss her it's important she waits until she's ready for her well being. 

gagaschickens

same i miss her so fvcking much, imagine how excited and happy i get, even when she posts a haus labs pic :cryga:

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?

DpHitch1992

100% Agree. Although her fashion and interviews can be fun, Iv always been focused purely on the music with gaga since the very beggining and no one can fill that void when im searching for new artists to listen.

I got so excited when i heard the haus labs background music that it really reminded me how excited i used to get with her GAGA side of music...

AmericanxDream

I dumped her ass years ago because her album cycles are ****ing ridiculous. We shouldn't have to wait three years between studio albums.  

Archived