đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

ASIB 2018 in 1001 Movies to See

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Not sure if AP but Bradley and Gaga made the cover of the famous 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Delusional
11 minutes ago, HausOfMiklaus said:

It’s a nice step to make up for it not winning Best Picture.

We are all fans of gaga but common, asib for one of the most prestigious awards in film making? 

200.gif

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

LGMonster95

The way Gaga and Bradley absolutely SLAYED everyone with this movie :bradley:. When you think that it was made by a first time director who also had to sing even thought he's not a singer and also Gaga who was on her first leading role in a movie who happens to be a 4th remake you'll start realizing that the odds where really against them which makes things even more mindblowing. I also remember how people in this fanbase and others were trashing on it and also saying that Gaga is no actress even thought she has showed a lot of potential in the past and now she literally has proved herself to everyone who has doubted her that she can really act and actually at high standards! What an era...

1 hour ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Is ASIB 1954 on it though :gaycat:

Why would I be? 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Katharine Hepburn said:

Is ASIB 1954 on it though :gaycat:

When is it released? The only version I'm seeing online is Olivia Coleman on the cover (which is also updated for 2019)? Which is the new version??

HausOfMiklaus
52 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

asib for one of the most prestigious awards in film making?

I mean, yeah. Of course. It was nominated for a reason. Green Book did not get half the critical acclaim ASIB did — across directing, cinematography, or even the actual responsibility of their storytelling. La La Land was poised to win in 2016 and they’re very much in the same vein. Granted Roma would have been my pick for last year but if the Academy was divided on even that then ASIB would have been a deserving winner (as would Blackkklansman or The Favourite). Sorry, I live and breathe Oscars :laughga:

WORLDofGAGA
21 hours ago, LGMonster95 said:

The way Gaga and Bradley absolutely SLAYED everyone with this movie :bradley:. When you think that it was made by a first time director who also had to sing even thought he's not a singer and also Gaga who was on her first leading role in a movie who happens to be a 4th remake you'll start realizing that the odds where really against them which makes things even more mindblowing. I also remember how people in this fanbase and others were trashing on it and also saying that Gaga is no actress even thought she has showed a lot of potential in the past and now she literally has proved herself to everyone who has doubted her that she can really act and actually at high standards! What an era...

Was literally just thinking this and you put it down just right, really amazing what they achieved! I hope they star in more future films together. Also People shouldn’t underestimate Gaga, we as stans/fans should know that, just when you think you know her you don’t :excited2:

@W0RLDofGAGA

Archived