Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Half-Life: Alyx

CautiousLurker

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

For 12 YEARS... they have MOCKED US HL2 fans... called us foolish for not giving up hope, for BELIEVING... THAT SOMEDAY... Half-Life 3 WILL come to be... 

YESTERDAY... Valve still hasn't announced Half-Life 3 but they DID announce a game set in the same universe SO THERE'S STILL HOPE... more hope than ever in  fact... that Half-Life 3 might STILL COME TO BE... as a VR exclusive if this puppy does well:

I'm gonna watch a playthrough of this game with my head held high cuz I most certainly don't have £700 to spare on a gadget to realistically only play this game cuz who tf plays VR games :laughga:

Still exciting nevertheless... This just shows, that even if Valve can make a sorta-not-sequel-comeback to an iconic franchise, sequel to which is a decade over-due, those of you holding out for LG6 might in fact someday get... C3C :kiss:

Neight Shayde

It really makes sense that valve would stick to a newer hardware for the IP even if the base is way smaller. It's been like that for the previous HL games.

But hell no i won't buy a set. I don't even have a gaming pc lmao maybe in the next 4 years at least. Video playthroughs it is.

Love it BUT I'm still not buying the VR headset. I hope they will make the game so that you can still play it with controller and normal screen. And this is not HL3 but hopefully they're going to release it in next decade.

Never say never, if KH3 happened eventually, anything can happen :diane:

I find the VR gimmick pretty boring so I'm not buying a set or the game, will watch some gameplay :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived