đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Scooter Braun reaches out to Taylor

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr

People are saying that photo of the death threat is fake and Scooter/his team created it to push a narrative.

idk let the conspiracy theories run

He only met her a handful of times —his words—is the red flag for me. 

PutUrPawsUp

The same similar thing happened to Taylor few years ago before she shut her ins comments. Now she imposed it on others by telling her fans "tell them how you feel":saladga: WTF 

Lighter
48 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Looks like taylor's smear campaign is working harder than we thinks

Don’t mess with her that’s the only rule lol

Versace

Taylor probably is set on re-recording if he's attempting to reach out. She knows this man will do her dirty either way and that any deal she does with him will probably give her the short end of the stick. I think all Taylor wants in the meantime (until she's done re-recording) is the freedom to perform her masters anywhere and use them for projects that involve her (such as the Netflix doc). But my guess is him and his team are trying to sabotage her while they can. 

SHALLOW

I think he’s up to something but receiving death threats is really not ok so he’s right to speak up and also Taylor probably should’ve managed to talk to him first instead of not wanting to ever see him or talk to him again if not in a negative way. It’s just that she always wants to play the victim and point out who her enemies are all the time. I’m not trying to justify Scott at all, i’m on Taylor’s side but i just wish she would consider trying to resolve things in an amicable way before making another enemy, i mean i’m kinda seeing a pattern where she makes lots of enemies (Katy, Kanye, Scooter etc..) so i don’t think it’s probably not entirely everyone elses’ fault

Let me play the world’s tiniest violin :( 

if he’s worried about “death threats” against his family why doesn’t he worry about funding genocide in Yemen?

of course no one should get threats but it’s obviously him blowing things up to make her seem like the bad guy. the innocent saccarine tone in this statement is so unbearable. Scooter is TRASH and everyone knows it 

who will love me when the night is over

SharkmanthaC

This guy just seems so...manipulative and other words I would rather not use. The resolution to this is pretty clear. 

Death threats are unnecessary though. That’s not going to solve anything but getting yourself put in jail.

she/her/hers

Lighter

What the hell does he want still by the way? Sorry boi you can’t prevent taylor from re recording. Farewell to that 300Million dollars

Lighter
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

This guy just seems so...manipulative and other words I would rather not use. The resolution to this is pretty clear. 

Death threats are unnecessary though. That’s not going to solve anything but getting yourself put in jail.

And the fact that pretty much all things are resolved? What does he want a sit down for? Convince Taylor to not rerecord? Lmao

Bradley

I personally think they should meet each other with their lawyers by their side.

However, Scooter is still circumventing one thing: Yes he said she could perform at the AMAs, but is he still forbidding Taylor from performing at other events, on other occasions? Obviously Taylor's career is more than the AMAs, she literally performs like every three days, she deserves to perform at anywhere she wants because she wrote the music.

crisTEAne

i love revenge

he’s afraid of losing that 300 mill

well well well

HOW DOES IT FEEL TRASHMAN

the resolution is clear

U R ****ED

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MessyTop
3 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Looks like taylor's smear campaign is working harder than we thinks

The devil works hard, Taylor swift fans work harder