đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

"Courage" (Celine Dion) Projected....

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours

According to Billboard, Celine Dion's new album is expected to debut at #1 on the Billboard 200, selling 120,000 "equivalent album units".

home-carousel-Courage-dt.jpg-1600%C3%979

Moreover, Dion is currently on the "Courage World Tour" to promote the album. Said tour began in September of this year and  should conclude (given current dates that are released) in September of next year.

What are your thoughts on these projections?

Moreover, have you heard the new album?

Source: https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/8544442/celine-dion-courage-aiming-number-1-debut-billboard-200

Haven't really listened to the whole album (Lying Down and Baby are great) yet but she's such a legend. Well deserved. :firega:

Davian

First Cèline album I listened to and loved it!:diane: It inspired me to listen to her whole discography:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

rumours
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

First Cèline album I listened to and loved it!:diane: It inspired me to listen to her whole discography:tony:

Brace yourself for vocal slayage 

lea michele lol GIF by ScreamQueens

Anderson123

Legend. Haven’t had the time to give her album a listen but glad to see it’s doing great. I need to see her live some day. 

JusKeepBreathin

Queen of chest punches. Love her.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Davian
14 minutes ago, rumours said:

Brace yourself for vocal slayage 

lea michele lol GIF by ScreamQueens

I’ve been going from new to old and I’m already at The Colour of My Love! I wasn’t ready for the vocal slayage:giveup: Really enjoying her albums!

(I skipped the French albums for now tho. I will listen to those another time)

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, Davian said:

I’ve been going from new to old and I’m already at The Colour of My Love! I wasn’t ready for the vocal slayage:giveup: Really enjoying her albums!

(I skipped the French album for now tho. I will listen to those another time)

Native French Speaking  Songstresses really give vocal slayage.  

When you're done with Celine's Discography look up Lara Fabian - Adagio and hold on to your wig as tight as you can. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived