💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will definitely be called “Lady Gaga”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Yup we been knew and it keeps being hinted over and over again... yes You can go ahead and update your insiders once again because yeah... “they was rite” :bon: 
 Lady Gaga the album is among us gheys!!!!!!! :enigma: 

BE3-F6771-4-D28-48-DC-8322-F7293-F57-EF3

Hottie Detector

Or possibly GAGA? I love self titled albums so I am not opposed. Honestly don't care what it's called at this point - "fortnite", "chinese brocolli" or "f" ,  I just want the god damn album :bradley:

ChromaticPrincess

nvm 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ELECTROHEART

At this point i just want to know if its coming at least in the first half of 2020 :smh:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Lizzie Jacobson
4 minutes ago, CosmicPrincess said:

Off topic but I’d give up my left kidney and my little brother for that necklace 

15 minutes ago, Lizzie Jacobson said:

they're definitely not the same. diamonds on gaga's, a whiter colour (probably white gold), bigger loop on the pin, chain size, etc.

not shading you, this is very helpful and I think it's a cute design! just lamaisongaga saying that i guess

OOP it is the actual brand and they're actually selling it! but eek at the knockoffness 

lifeasgeorge

we been knew but if it's not a double sided album; 8 tracks dance bops for the OG fans and the gays (GAGA) and then 8 ballad/stripped back songs for the soccer moms and fans from ASIB (LADY) then I will riot :grr:

honestly if she did this it would guarantee big sales because everyone would be happy plus it would show her versatility again :bradley:

then release one dance bop and one ballad at the same time and whichever one does better becomes the lead single; it would be perfect :messga:

live and let live

on topic, I completely agree and I'll be maybe pressed if it's not :sis: I either want (yes, want sksks sue me) self titled or a long poetic title

I was getting the idea of the GAGA profile pics, the notes, it all hinted at a new era. But now we’re pulling hairs out of everything imo.

In ‘08 Gaga was with the whole “Pop will never be low brow” and did we ever thought that she was possibly teasing us with... well I’m trailing off now.

I want some answers. We got them from that mysterious yet now iconic distorted photoshoot a year after it, probably in March 2020 we’ll know what the whole GAGA with the notes was about. End rant

3 minutes ago, Keanu Reeves said:

we been knew, also the single is coming on February 

No it’s coming this Friday according to my insiders...

giphy.gif

Hottie Detector

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

No it’s coming this Friday according to my insiders...

giphy.gif

Omg, I thought it was going to be Gaga, but it was Madonna.  :wtfga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

LG6, Lady Gaga, GAGA, Lady / Gaga, Enigma, F, Cyberpunk, Adele, Rosé, Rose Bitch, Dangerous Pain (:ally:), Fun, Stupid Love, ARTPOP Act 2, Joanne Monster, Joanne Angel, The Bad Joanne (:ally:x2), Cheek 3 Cheek... what else have we got?

ice heard one side from above

Archived