💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

FKA twigs complete song list

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

I have become addicted to FKA twigs discography for a few months now and I always listen to her music. Naturally I came to the point where I know all music that can be found online (and not only that, but information about lost or unleaked songs too).

Seeing that most of the song lists on the internet are incomplete and given that some could find it helpful to have all of her songs into one place I decided to compile the list and post it with youtube or spotify links. By ''some'' I mean the people which are already into her but don't know every deep cut or the ones that want to get into her and want a starting point. Not even necessarily GGD users but pop forum lurkers in general, hope you enjoy!

So, here it is, 2 studio albums, 3 EPs, the collaborations, covers and unreleased:

220px-FKA_twigs_-_LP1.png   LP1

1. Preface
2. Lights On
3. Two Weeks
4. Hours
5. Pendulum
6. Video Girl
7. Numbers
8. Closer
9. Give Up
10. Kicks

R-12623277-1570438398-6099.jpeg.jpg    11. Bonus track released on separate vinyl: One Time

22137811fba80fb115438ebb3e0ef365.1000x1000x1.jpg   Magdalene

1. Thousand Eyes
2. Home with You
3. Sad Day
4. Holy Terrain
5. Mary Magdalene
6. Fallen Alien
7. Mirrored Heart
8. Daybed
9. Cellophane
+ 10. Cellophane (Live at The Wallace Collection) JAPANESE BONUS TRACK

FKA_Twigs_EP1_iTunes.jpg   EP1

1. Weak Spot
2. Ache
3. Breathe
4. Hide

220px-FKA_twigs_-_EP2.png   EP2

1. How's That
2. Papi Pacify
3. Water Me
4. Ultraviolet

220px-FKA_twigs_-_M3LL155X.png   M3LL155X

1. Figure 8
2. I'm Your Doll
3. In Time
4. Glass & Patron
5. Mothercreep

1caea8ec9f1b6839f891d1eb23242f24.1000x1000x1.jpg   Good To Love (standalone song, released on streaming and digitally)

95d4c99434701b15eca6175368ede38f.webp#95d4c99434701b15eca6175368ede38f   Songs performed at Radiant Me²  - exist only in live version, were never released

1. YES YES YES
2. Wound Up
3. Youth
4. Youth (Bread and Butter version)

Collaborations

original.jpg    1. FKA x inc. (2014 duet with R&B singer inc.)

artworks-000086725346-39tvou-t500x500.jpg   2. Ouch Ouch (production and backing vocals by her)

3. What I Wannna (unreleased song used in her Soundtrack 7 art project)

0635bd3f246cb6af9c8aa48a06263c39.1000x1000x1.jpg   4. Fukk sleep (feature on A$AP Rocky's album Testing)

5. Breaks (song sang and released by another artist, co-written by her)
51vf8nG7WqL._SS500_.jpg    6. Heed Jahsign (old song, she is featured with a different name)
a1677163497_10.jpg   7. Alucinao (feature on Against All Logic EP Illusions of Shameless Abundance)
                       8. Ego Death (leaked collab with Ty Dolla Sign, Kanye West and serpentwithfeet)
Headie-One-1.jpg   9. Judge Me (Interlude) feature on Headie One's collab mixtape

Covers

1. Stay With Me (Sam Smith cover)
2. Elastic Heart (Sia cover)
3. Summertime (Ella Fitzgerald cover)

Unreleased and rarities

1. Bumper
2. Electric Affection
3. Trust In Me (didn't leak in full, only parts of it were used for TV commercial)
4. Cigarette Perfection
5. For You
6. London City
7. Too Late
8. Walk 'til You're Dead
9.  Walk 'til You're Dead (Version 2)

Miscellaneous

1. tw-ache (official remix of Ache uploaded on her channel with a visual)
3. Wet Wipez
3. #throughglass (re recorded remix/ mash up of Video Girl and Glass & Patron)

Unreleased snippets

1. Snippets compilation
2. A$AP Rocky untitled collab produced by MurdaBeatz
3. Anarchy

that's a great idea, FKA vs Inc is among my favorites and is very little known about

some covers aren't loading tho:sweat:

and hey, how do you do that with links? like, putting the name instead of the URL?

ice heard one side from above

FfFfFfFF
42 minutes ago, ice bear said:

that's a great idea, FKA vs Inc is among my favorites and is very little known about

some covers aren't loading tho:sweat:

and hey, how do you do that with links? like, putting the name instead of the URL?

I love that song a lot too.

I only wrote the text, then copied it and clicked on the "add link" thing. But it only works on desktop version this way.

LilyLark

BTW, did you see her performance of Cellophane at the Wallace Collection a few months ago? Her vocals are..perfection.

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

BTW, did you see her performance of Cellophane at the Wallace Collection a few months ago? Her vocals are..perfection.

Yes, I love that too but this is my favorite: 

I really love the violin in here.

If there is a department where she is weaker, that is live vocals and she has been (rightfully) criticised for them. I love that with this album they got better. :applause: She said that vocally this album is like going back to the times when she was singing jazz while LP1 was her trying to depart herself from that or something among these lines.

37 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Yes, I love that too but this is my favorite: 

I really love the violin in here.

If there is a department where she is weaker, that is live vocals and she has been (rightfully) criticised for them. I love that with this album they got better. :applause: She said that vocally this album is like going back to the times when she was singing jazz while LP1 was her trying to depart herself from that or something among these lines.

criticised for her voice ????????? People talk, and talk, and talk...

hello hello baby.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

Not releasing the radiant me songs is a hate crime :grr:

I was waiting for this comment. :bradley:

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, brucee said:

criticised for her voice ????????? People talk, and talk, and talk...

There is honestly some truth in the critique. She has a thin voice which doesn't sound that good live. However is very unique and beautiful and has other strong points that make it sound a lot better in the studio.

3 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

There is honestly some truth in the critique. She has a thin voice which doesn't sound that good live. However is very unique and beautiful and has other strong points that make it sound a lot better in the studio.

I'll tell you what I think when I see her IRL (in a big week). But I think she has her own thing and she does it well/ Even live, I never though it was bad. Maybe there were some weak points, but this is live. It's never perfect.

hello hello baby.

Archived