Featured Posts

Just now, LG6IsComing said:

it doesn't matter what label she's on, it's still her third album

well to her it's doesnt count so it's her second album SG2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

It says “deluxe” edition so I have a strange feeling she’s gonna pull a Lizzo and have them as backup in case SG2 flops 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Prismatic Light

Well, I hope for Gaga to re-release Shallow, Poker Face and Bad Romance on LG6 so she can debut with more than a billion streams :enigma:

Be kind 🧡

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

Stop hating, I remember people wanting The Cure on a Joanne deluxe version :triggered:

How is that related to the ASMR woman herself? The Cure is a bop, and it would have been amazing to have a Joanne B-side with cuts that didn't make Joanne + The Cure... 

But what Miss Gomez is doing is desperate, and it really shows that she isn't an artist, she has no individuality, no uniqueness, no drive to be an artist. Its really lazy to just pull songs that you released 3 or more years ago to put on an album

End Racism Now

Runway
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

How is that related to the ASMR woman herself? The Cure is a bop, and it would have been amazing to have a Joanne B-side with cuts that didn't make Joanne + The Cure... 

But what Miss Gomez is doing is desperate, and it really shows that she isn't an artist, she has no individuality, no uniqueness, no drive to be an artist. Its really lazy to just pull songs that you released 3 or more years ago to put on an album

The standard version will have 13 new songs so now you are just so bothered by her smashing 💀

DiamondKing
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Maybe she wants do her fans a favor who still buy her CDs? Besides that those songs were initially intended for SG2 anyways so I don't see anything wrong with including them as deluxe tracks

xoxo Craig
Just now, Runway said:

The standard version will have 13 new songs so now you are just so bothered by her smashing 💀

Only she isn't smashing cause these are all old songs 💀    Nobody cares about her new material

End Racism Now

9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's making a greatest hits album... despite only being one album into her career? :ladyhaha:

It was a "cheat the system" move. She had a contract that said she had to put out a certain amount of albums. 

She released the greatest hits album to get out of contract. 

Say what you will, but that is a smart and spiteful move. 

Runway
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Only she isn't smashing cause these are all old songs 💀    Nobody cares about her new material

“No one cares about her new material” -> Lead single debuts at #1 and hasn’t left the top 10 since release 💀

Streamings from 2 or 3 years ago shouldnt count towards her first week sales... it doesnt seem legit.

I dont know about the US but I think it is pretty fair to say that in the rest of the world this girl is still a Disney girl... like she has sung songs, she has been an actress  but overall it's  more like another famous girl in Hollywood, nothing else.

Archived