Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"SG2" already at 3 billion streams

Runway

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
26 minutes ago, Gypsy said:

But why does it make you angry, people are free to use there own music on an album ???? Like people are dying?? Get over yourself 

Because it discredits any artistic integrity. I’m not angry, I’m disappointed, there’s a big difference. And you seem the one triggered by people calling out for the BS that it is. Maybe you should get over yourself and stop getting angry when people don’t think the same as you :flop:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
22 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Do you remember the BTW Amazon rigamarole?

That was cringe af, and if she were to pull some **** like that now, I’d gladly call her out for gaming the system. That, and if she were to do something desperate like bundle LG6 with Haus Labs products or enigma tickets. I’d be disappointed 

Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, Runway said:

I mean you live in a world where Katy Perry still has a career and don’t know "Lose you to love me" which was everywhere on social media upon release. Oblivia must be good 💀

Stop bringing Katy Perry in every topic to bash her down, literally nobody mentioned her here, shut up:rip:

Be kind 🧡

ALGAYDO
24 minutes ago, Doot said:

Everyone in this thread talking smack like Love You Like A Love Song isn't a God damn banger. :saladga:

Gaga agrees with you :vegas:EArCjNLUcAY3NuJ.jpg

57 minutes ago, mvstraw said:

Why are y'all so bitter? Should I remind y'all about the clownery Gaga did with Dope and Born This Way album?

She did nothing with Dope :rip:

gypsy101
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's making a greatest hits album... despite only being one album into her career? :ladyhaha:

she’s released i think 5 so far

ALGAYDO
11 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

She did nothing with Dope :rip:

They made her performance of it an ad to promote the AMAs (I think, it might’ve been a different award show), and they counted the views of that ad towards its position on the Hot 100. That’s why it went Top 10 that week. The thought of that still makes me cringe so hard :messga:

ALGAYDO
7 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

she’s released i think 5 so far

She’s only counting Revival as an album of hers. So to her, she’s barely on her second album lol 

Prismatic Light
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

The made her performance of it an ad to promote the AMAs (I think, it might’ve been a different award show), and they counted the views of that ad towards its position on the Hot 100. That’s why it went Top 10 that week. The thought of that still makes me cringe so hard :messga:

The fact that she could easily perform DWUW and get another top5 instead of a forgotten top10 with a promo single, We-

Be kind 🧡

ALGAYDO
Just now, Prismatic Light said:

The fact that she could easily perform DWUW and get another a top5 instead of a forgotten top10 with a promo single, We-

It was for the best in the long run tho. We don’t claim DWUW anymore. We abandoned that child :vegas:

Prismatic Light
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

It was for the best in the long run tho. We don’t claim DWUW anymore. We abandoned that child :vegas:

You made a point, but it's not like dope is considered that much as a hit, barely as an ARTPOP track, I mean-

Be kind 🧡

Archived