Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"SG2" already at 3 billion streams

Runway

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Runway said:

“No one cares about her new material” -> Lead single debuts at #1 and hasn’t left the top 10 since release 💀

Literally when did she released this "lead single"? I haven't seen or heard anything about it 💀   

End Racism Now

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
15 minutes ago, Mylene said:

her album with hollywood records doesn't count to her only the interscope one 'revival'

This makes no sense :rip:

She and her team are a mess. That album was also #1, wasnt it? I dont get why they dont wanna count it

ALGAYDO

“No one cares about her new material” -> Lead single debuts at #1 and hasn’t left the top 10 since release 💀

Lead single? Sis it’s like the 9th single. Since she’s counting all the songs she released since Revival. 
She can easily do well without this cheating, why would she want to compromise the tiny crumbs of artistic integrity she has just to boost her sales? Giving me Nicki Manaj and Camila Cabello vibes lmao 

2 minutes ago, Runway said:

That happened with Taylor when she used to sing about her exes too.   Her songs were catchy though. 

Doncho

Adding old songs might be a good trick to get more streams/sales, but its pure clownery. I hope Gaga never does this kind of thing. I mean, adding 1 song is ok... but ALL of your past singles? :air:

Just now, Doncho said:

This makes no sense :rip:

She and her team are a mess. That album was also #1, wasnt it? I dont get why they dont wanna count it

She didn't any input and creative freedom with that album so it doesn't count

on Revival she had creative freedom and was really involved into it i guess that's why

Lmfao if any of these peoples favs did this it would be a okay. Sit down, take a seat and stop hating why is it effecting you all so personally just shows your bitterness to others success. 

Runway
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Literally when did she released this "lead single"? I haven't seen or heard anything about it 💀   

Step outside of your cave then, it went top 10 in over 20 countries, including #1 in the US and #3 in the UK💀

Doncho
Just now, Mylene said:

on Revival she had creative freedom and was really involved into it i guess that's why

Ok but its still an album :poot:

Runway
1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I thought you were using SG2 as an acronym but I just realized it's the actual title...

D34WrIXW0AA9ARR.jpg

It’s not, it’s just a working title, real title and artwork will be released soon

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

This is the most stupid thing I've read in a while :poot: (Not talking about your explanation, but her label's).

Imagine excluding from your discography such a bop-filled album just because you didn't write on it lol.

inb4 in 10 years she regrets all her albums and starts over with SG1 again :poot: 

xoxo Craig

Step outside of your cave then, it went top 10 in over 20 countries, including #1 in the US and #3 in the UK💀

I'm not the one who lives in a cave, but literally when? Is this the single she release 3 years ago? 💀   Like, if she was that popular surely I would have known

End Racism Now

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

It’s not, it’s just a working title, real title and artwork will be released soon

Ok, thanks... But since I saw it had a Wikipedia article and a cover and it's being talked about everywhere I thought it was the thing. I think it's confusing cause probably many people are gonna think it's the actual title. What's the point in saying anything if you're not gonna tell the title :huh:

Archived