Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

L.A.M.B Special 15th Anniversary Issue

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Gwen Stefani has announced that she’s marking the 15th anniversary of ‘Love Angel Music Baby’ with a special reissue of the album.

The Grammy-nominated first solo effort from the former No Doubt frontwoman was released back in November 2004. It spawned the hit singles ‘What You Waiting For?’, ‘Hollaback Girl’, ‘Rich Girl’ and ‘Cool’.

This new edition of the album has been remastered by Chris Gehringer, who has also worked with the likes of Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and Drake.

Next week (November 26), Stefani will continue the celebrations as she performs a medley of ‘Love Angel Music Baby’ cuts during an episode of The Voice.

Read more at https://www.nme.com/news/music/gwen-stefani-marking-15th-anniversary-of-love-angel-music-baby-with-special-reissue-2569686

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

AmericanxDream

No new tracks? I ain't buying a remastered version of the album when the original is already flawless as-is. :awkney:

mr.peter

This was the perfect album cycle. So many great visuals, great singles, it touched the masses ... Loved it 

Davian

One of my favorite albums, but not sure how I feel about remasters:laughga: The songs are already amazing so I would’ve loved to hear some new bonustracks. But definitely gonna listen to it and curious to hear how it sounds:tony:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

FfFfFfFF

I thought it was going to be something Mariah-related. Karma for posting the Camila Mendes thread I guess. :enigma:

Blown Away

Such a great album. Cool and Luxurious are so good, Hollaback Girl is that bop. Rich Girl, What You Waiting For are great too. And Serious is a hidden gem. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

RichAssPiss
41 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Remastered?? Loves it, but where are some bonus tracks??? :triggered:

There probably aren't any more. She used all the b-sides for The Sweet Escape. That album was mostly the unreleased L.A.M.B. tracks plus a few new ones. 

Arcanum

I want a "Cool" version with the instrumental intro from MV. It touches deep.

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

27 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

There probably aren't any more. She used all the b-sides for The Sweet Escape. That album was mostly the unreleased L.A.M.B. tracks plus a few new ones. 

Yes, but there is at least one confirmed outtake from The Sweet Escape too, “Candyland.” I’m sure that there are more that we’re just not aware of. 

Archived