celeb

Coldplay not touring due to environmental impact

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Well, good for dem. They are super rich now anyway, so they can care about things like that more and actually take a stand and not worried about getting hungry :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince
Just now, Edonis said:

They'll do a residency. Boomkack me. 

WAIT. Are residencies more environmentally friendly? Literally everyone is FLYING to Las Vegas vs. people driving to a local concert. 

that's nice but do they travel? whether a plane is full of people or tour equipment it's still polluting :selena: this is a nice stance though, good to preach eco-friendliness 

Edonis
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

WAIT. Are residencies more environmentally friendly? Literally everyone is FLYING to Las Vegas vs. people driving to a local concert. 

I have no idea :laughga:

I just know that comments like this usually mean they're doing residencies and that the USA needs better train systems :laughga:

ANTI WP
47 minutes ago, Chic said:

Imagine a guy using this as an excuse not to drive to a date with you

Its a choice :shrug:

Infinity Wave

Omg people take flights and goods are flown everywere rn. 

Either we STOP using plains out of nowhere starting like right now, or it won't make no difference.

It isn't about reducing, it's about changing habits and creating a sustainable world. It won't be sustainable just because you choose not to fly when the rest of the world does. 

Plus, the only way to cover such long distances in the globalization world of today in short time is by plane, so either we create environentally friendly planes or globalization will be dead. How about that?

Colourful

At least he's doing something :applause: Do you guys think that Haus Labs has no impact on the environment? That Gaga taking a private jet to avoid a 3 hours drive has no impact ?

Archived